Sure it may detract from the coat-pocket transportation, but i'm hoping to get one of these! The Tab's price is $69.99 so hopefully this will be too!

First Look at the OtterBox Defender for BlackBerry PlayBook | Accessorize Mobile
    01-27-11 12:28 PM
    Wow, thanks for posting this. I was just wondering yesterday if there would be an Otterbox for the Playbook. Defender Series is the only way to go too. Does this mean it has built screen protector like the iPhone's Defender Series?
    01-27-11 02:54 PM
    Looks like they are covering up the touch-bezel there.
    01-27-11 03:13 PM
    That doesn't look too bad. I normally don't care for Otterbox stuff because it seems too bulky.
    01-27-11 03:16 PM
    Wow, thanks for posting this. I was just wondering yesterday if there would be an Otterbox for the Playbook. Defender Series is the only way to go too. Does this mean it has built screen protector like the iPhone's Defender Series?
    i'm not sure, the Tab's case doesn't appear to have one and they're the same size about case
    01-27-11 03:17 PM
    i'm not sure, the Tab's case doesn't appear to have one and they're the same size about case
    The Tab also uses gorilla glass so a screen protector is redundant. So far there has been no word from RIM on whether or not this is the case with the playbook.
    01-27-11 03:24 PM
    The Tab also uses gorilla glass so a screen protector is redundant. So far there has been no word from RIM on whether or not this is the case with the playbook.
    oooooo gorilla glass would be amazinnnn
    01-27-11 03:26 PM
    Click to view quoted image

Click to view quoted image

Sure it may detract from the coat-pocket transportation, but i'm hoping to get one of these! The Tab's price is $69.99 so hopefully this will be too!

First Look at the OtterBox Defender for BlackBerry PlayBook | Accessorize Mobile
    I have the Otterbox Defender for the PlayBook and am dissatisfied with it. The right and left borders of the silicone skin do not fit neatly around the hard plastic shell as shown in the picture. I flipped the silicone skin over the retaining edges as instructed in the Otterbox video but, while the top and bottom borders of the silicone skin are flush with the hard plastic shell, on the left and right borders there is a gap between the silicone skin and the plastic shell. This was unexpected since I have Otterbox cases for my iPad and iPod which do not exhibit this problem.
    Last edited by ecustomer; 10-24-11 at 05:57 PM.
    10-24-11 05:49 PM
    I have the Otterbox Defender for the PlayBook and am dissatisfied with it. The right and left borders of the silicone skin do not fit neatly around the hard plastic shell as shown in the picture. I flipped the silicone skin over the retaining edges as instructed in the Otterbox video but, while the top and bottom borders of the silicone skin are flush with the hard plastic shell, on the left and right borders there is a gap between the silicone skin and the plastic shell. This was unexpected since I have Otterbox cases for my iPad and iPod which do not exhibit this problem.
    I've been using the otterbox on my PlayBook since the first day I purchased it and it "fits like a glove". My suggestion, is to contact Otterbox and get a new one. The one you have sounds defective.
    11-01-11 06:59 PM
    I've been using the otterbox on my PlayBook since the first day I purchased it and it "fits like a glove". My suggestion, is to contact Otterbox and get a new one. The one you have sounds defective.
    I have to agree with the previous post. I had more trouble trying to get the effing thing off my PlayBook. Very impressed with the Obox case for the PB.
    11-02-11 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD