Hey All, I just replaced my 9650 with a new one so it is all shiny and perfect! My old one I just carried in the leather belt clip and after that first drop I didnt mind if it got an occasional nick on it. But with the new one I want to keep it perfect. I had an otterbox defender for my 8530 and the bulk didnt really bother me. My main question is the 9650 is quite a bit larger that the 8530 so I imagine with the defender on it its a chunk. Im just curious from those that use a defender on their 9650. How big is it and is it something you get used to.

Thanks
    01-17-11 12:52 PM
    I use a Defender on my 9630, and while substantial, it's not too big to use. I actually only use it when I'm going to be a bit more active than in the office etc., but I love it and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone who wants top level protection for their Berry.
    BayouBengal21 likes this.
    01-17-11 01:04 PM
    Hey All, I just replaced my 9650 with a new one so it is all shiny and perfect! My old one I just carried in the leather belt clip and after that first drop I didnt mind if it got an occasional nick on it. But with the new one I want to keep it perfect. I had an otterbox defender for my 8530 and the bulk didnt really bother me. My main question is the 9650 is quite a bit larger that the 8530 so I imagine with the defender on it its a chunk. Im just curious from those that use a defender on their 9650. How big is it and is it something you get used to.

Thanks
    If your looking for a quality case for your 9650 try the body glove. I like this one because it gives you nice protection without the bulk. It comes with a swivel belt clip w/ stand. If you don't want to wear the belt clip its still slim enough to put in a jacket pocket.
    01-17-11 01:47 PM

Thanks
    I use a defender. The bulk doesn't bother me, but I carry mine in my back pocket if I'm not wearing my pea coat.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-11 05:56 PM
    I like my Defender. Then again I am somebody with bigger hands, and anything to bulk up the device makes it easier for me to hold.
    01-17-11 09:35 PM
    There are also cheaper otterbox cases that are less bulky and still quite protective.check them all out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-11 09:42 PM
    While the Defender is not "too big" to use, if you don't use or need the belt clip I would suggest the Otterbox Commuter case - it's much less bulky yet offers excellent protection.
    01-17-11 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD