01-16-10 07:05 PM
41 12
tools
    I put a full invisible Shield on my phone when I first for it. I just got the defender for my storm 2 I use both and feel that is very safe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-09 06:25 PM
    I recieved a defender case for Christmas for my Bold9000. I was nervous about the membrane over the keys. However after a couple days use, I love this case. Definitely makes the Berry seem bulletproff.
    12-28-09 01:47 AM
    After being very upset at the slippery keys due to my nails on my 9700 ( I will not have man hands just for a phone lol) my husband bought me the innocase 360. I am pleased with it until the last couple days I noticed the key area getting loose. Does anyone know a trick to tightening up the key area? Maybe the otterbox will have to be next.
    12-28-09 01:00 PM
    I will be purchasing the Tour2/Essex when it arrives and I know that I will need a quality case to protect it. I am torn between the Seidio Innocase 2 and the Otterbox Commuter. I feel the Otterbox Commuter is a better case but I don't see the Commuter having a holster. Has anyone come across one for it?
    12-29-09 09:19 AM
    Do the otterbox cases scratch the phone like the seidos do?
    Not at all. Otterbox does not scratch the phone at all.
    12-29-09 09:37 AM
    I love the defender on my Bold when indulging in outdoor activities, it's too big to use everyday as I'd look a muppet if I kept a phone on a holster at work, especially one the size of a truck so it's kept in its OEM pouch on my desk, but when you're out and about in the crappy English weather and need to know your 'berry is safe, it's about the most bombproof case I've found.

12-29-09 11:00 AM
    Ordered the Defender for my 9700 today!
    12-29-09 12:56 PM
    Im a Paramedic and i love my defender for my Curve 8330. I have cliped this case to my bunker coat while doing some bay clean out at the station. phone fell off my coat and hit the concret floor of the station bay. stumbled while trying not to step on it and kicked the dang thing across the bay. Just knew it was finished. Picked it up and it worked great. not a scratch. If you want to protect your investment, go with otterbox.
    12-30-09 11:30 PM
    YES!! got one for the 9700 and it is the best
    12-31-09 01:30 PM
    Well on 2nd innocase 360 and all I have to say is FAIL. Ordering otterbox soon!
    01-09-10 02:12 PM
    I'm loving mine!
    01-10-10 11:17 AM
    I just ordered a defender for my Storm 2 today
    01-10-10 03:44 PM
    I gave in and ordered mines off of buy.com for ONLY 30 bucks! Who would have known that im so picky about my phone? lol I can't wait to try it out.
    01-10-10 05:21 PM
    Bought an Otterbox Defender for my Tour a month after I got the phone. Definitely a worthwhile investment. It paid for itself when I went to get out of my truck and my seat belt grabbed the phone out of the holster (i didn't put it in all the way) and sent it to the pavement. I gasped, picked up the phone, and found it shining happily away as if nothing had happened.

The only flaw of the Defender I have found is the bottom lip of the silicone shell. After about a month of taking the phone in and out of the holster, and doing battery pulls, the shell became stretched to the point where when I took it out it would have a solid 1/8" gap. Not cool. I emailed Otterbox and they sent me a new one free of charge. Sweet. That one lasted another 2 months. Then, the same thing. So I got mad, took the case off, and went back to the stock case the phone came with.

Then, Otterbox emails me a week later asking me to participate in a survey of the Defender case, and as a token of appreciation, they would send me a Commuter case for free! Awesome! Now I am rocking the Commuter for a while. It's a decent case. Much slimmer, but I don't like how it sticks when I put it in my pocket. It doesn't have a holster, obviously. I also had to trim down the USB port cover a bit so it would close all the way. Still a good case, though.

Being a machinist, welder, hobby farmer, and avid snowmobiler, these cases are great for the environment I am in. Both cases get a solid B+ from me.
    01-10-10 06:04 PM
    Really like it but I seem to get a small almost like
    Water drop between my screen protector and sceen.
    Some days it just shows up and goes away by its self.
    Anybody got a clue?

01-12-10 10:22 PM
    OMG I just got my defender case for my 9700 and I am in LOVE with this case! I love the keyboard membrane, the screen protector it's just amazing! It's nice and steady and it has a nice grip on it too. I bought it off of buy.com for ONLY 30.99 and that was with shipping too! The BEST deal out there...
    01-16-10 07:05 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD