02-24-10 01:41 PM
36 12
tools
    PM me......
    02-19-10 10:40 AM
    I meant he got a Storm(1) two months ago. I guess the numerical symbol was a bad choice to use. Oops. haha. Thanks for the info anyway.
    That's funny how something can register in one person's head one way & completely different to another person. No harm, no foul.

Anyway, I hope the new case works out for you (& your friend).
    02-19-10 01:46 PM
    Got mine today. I don't see the plastic screen protector making it long before I rip it out because it annoys me, but other than that, awesome case for $10.
    02-19-10 10:03 PM
    Just ordered online, would not let me use the DROID35 promo code. Said the code was no longer valid, still a steal at $16.13!
    02-19-10 10:58 PM
    If anyone is still looking for one of these I have one that I ordered and took out of the package for just a moment to try on my phone and decided that it wasn't for me. I will sell it for $12 shipped. Absolutely nothing wrong with it and comes with all orig. packaging. May be a little more shipped to Canada, lmk through pm please. Thanks....
    02-23-10 07:15 AM
    I just ordered one today. Cost me $13.48 with the promo code CAS15. Sorry big cat, I didn't read all your posts. At any rate, I thought i'd try it.
    02-23-10 07:46 AM
    I just ordered one today. Cost me $13.48 with the promo code CAS15. Sorry big cat, I didn't read all your posts. At any rate, I thought i'd try it.
    It's not a bad case at all but I am already use to what I have and just didn't care for it. But for the money it is a very nice buy. If anyone wants it lmk, thanks...
    02-23-10 07:48 AM
    If anyone is still looking for one of these I have one that I ordered and took out of the package for just a moment to try on my phone and decided that it wasn't for me. I will sell it for $12 shipped. Absolutely nothing wrong with it and comes with all orig. packaging. May be a little more shipped to Canada, lmk through pm please. Thanks....
    Back up top for some looks for anyone interested in buying one of these..... LMK..
    02-23-10 09:19 AM
    Back up top for some looks for anyone interested in buying one of these..... LMK..
    I will most likely take it off your hands. I had a co-worker interested when I told him of the deal.
    02-24-10 06:18 AM
    I will most likely take it off your hands. I had a co-worker interested when I told him of the deal.
    Shoot me a pm when you are ready to purchase....... Thanks...
    02-24-10 07:04 AM
    Otterbox is sold, thanks to all that inquired........
    02-24-10 01:41 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD