Just wanted to tell crackberry nation on how much I love otterbox and their customer service. They are the easiest people in the world to get along with. They stand behind their product!!! I had a little piece of my Defender Case for the Storm2 come off, the piece that connects to the outer holster, I called them and asked them for that inner piece for it, and they are sending me an entire new case.

Do not own a blackberry without an otterbox.
    02-12-10 12:31 AM
    They are very good.

I called them because my screen protector on my Defender for my 8330 was looking kinda rough. I asked if they sold just the screen protector, they said no we don't but we will sent you a new one for free. Got it a couple of days later.

How cool is that?
    02-12-10 12:38 AM
    Just wanted to tell crackberry nation on how much I love otterbox and their customer service. They are the easiest people in the world to get along with. They stand behind their product!!! I had a little piece of my Defender Case for the Storm2 come off, the piece that connects to the outer holster, I called them and asked them for that inner piece for it, and they are sending me an entire new case.

Do not own a blackberry without an otterbox.
    That's the way they work , great CS and I have otterbox and they sent me an entire new case as well .
    02-12-10 07:20 AM
    I can confirm what's been said in the prior posts. I had a problem with a Defender series case for my Bold 9000 and they were good enough to send me a free replacement.

I recently acquired a Bold 9700; I ordered an OtterBox Defender for it within hours. It's even better a case than the one for the 9000. My Berry will never be without an OtterBox.
    02-12-10 08:57 AM
    +1 for OtterBox and their Customer Service - TOP NOTCH!
    02-12-10 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD