10-15-11 06:22 PM
63 123
tools
    Great case, great size, great protection, also slippery as ****! I wish it wasn't so damn smooth. Hard to pick up and I find it easy to drop. It offers great protection but its slippery design makes it so very necessary.
    09-21-11 10:51 PM
    Great case, great size, great protection, also slippery as ****! I wish it wasn't so damn smooth. Hard to pick up and I find it easy to drop. It offers great protection but its slippery design makes it so very necessary.
    Yes, I have dropped it quite a few times...directly on the front, back and corners...the case has some battle wounds...the phone is factory fresh condition. Thumbs up to OtterBox.
    09-22-11 06:47 PM
    I'm actually debating going from the commuter to either the hard/soft shell to be able to get it off more easily and replace the battery if need be..I already have the soft shell..if I can get the hard shell for like $10ish via amazon, worth it to grab it?
    09-28-11 09:01 PM
    I tell ya, I like the look of the white hard shell......

Now if the 9930 comes in white soon (if ever), i may have to make my investment sooner than I had planned.
    09-29-11 07:14 AM
    Received my package from amazon today but oem shop sent me the wrong holster. They sent me the regular one instead of the koskin one. It worked but its too snug and the flap doesn't close all the way with the phone in. Sent them a message and hopefully I'll be able to exchange it for the koskin one.

Oh shoot......I thought the regular Bold 9000 holster was the better one. I ordered that as it was available in Brown. I guess I'll have to wait and see.
    10-13-11 12:12 PM
    im wondering if the seidio clips available in the CB store would work with the commuter case, would be cool if someone had one and could try it out
    10-13-11 12:33 PM
    im wondering if the seidio clips available in the CB store would work with the commuter case, would be cool if someone had one and could try it out

I'm going to find out. I ordered the Seidio Active combo yesterday I wanted to look at the Active case and compare it to the Commuter. I'll be able to see if the Active clip will work with my 9930 in a Commuter like the Seidio Surface clip works with my 9650 in a Commuter.
    10-13-11 01:31 PM

+1

10char
    10-13-11 02:16 PM
    I'm going to find out. I ordered the Seidio Active combo yesterday I wanted to look at the Active case and compare it to the Commuter. I'll be able to see if the Active clip will work with my 9930 in a Commuter like the Seidio Surface clip works with my 9650 in a Commuter.
    cool, cant wait to hear back. also wondering what you think of the active case
    10-13-11 02:27 PM
    The Active case is very similar to the Commuter, except for the lack of port covers with the Active. Not a problem IMO because I typically cut them off.

The Active clip works very well with the Commuter, almost like they were designed to work together. The Commuter fits the clip exactly like the Active case. No straining the locking clip at all. Go buy one.
    kcpaynev1 likes this.
    10-15-11 03:10 PM
    The Active case is very similar to the Commuter, except for the lack of port covers with the Active. Not a problem IMO because I typically cut them off.

The Active clip works very well with the Commuter, almost like they were designed to work together. The Commuter fits the clip exactly like the Active case. No straining the locking clip at all. Go buy one.
    i will be and maybe the case as well. thanks for the info
    10-15-11 03:35 PM

thanks for the info..does it have a sleep magnet?

any pics available?
    10-15-11 04:35 PM
    I haven't shot any pics. Look at Seidio's web page (http://seidioonline.com) to see what the combo looks like. With the Commuter, it looks exactly the same.

If there's a sleep magnet, it doesn't work.
    10-15-11 06:22 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD