I emailed Otter Box today to see if they had one of these in the works for the Tour. Happy to see they married the Impact and Defender into one. Looks like it is less bulk too. Here's the link for the Curve...

BlackBerry Curve 8900 Commuter Case // OtterBox.com
    08-08-09 07:36 PM
    Just wait a week or two for the Incipio Silicrylic cases, they are the exact same thing, come in colors, and are $10 cheaper.
    08-08-09 07:49 PM
    May have to do that. Saw what they had for other phones...not bad. Just need something other than my clip-on holster. That's a little too much for me.
    08-08-09 11:54 PM
    OtterBox paid for my defender case, and I must say, I wont be using another case anytime soon.

BTW, 100 posts
    08-09-09 09:38 AM
    I've always thought that the Impact case looks a bit too bulky. This new Commuter model with its rounded edges definitely looks a lot better.
    08-09-09 04:14 PM
    OtterBox paid for my defender case, and I must say, I wont be using another case anytime soon.

BTW, 100 posts

I got the defender case too and love it. It was great at the beach today no worries.
    08-09-09 09:27 PM
    I've been reading about how bulky the defender case is. I had a BB Pearl at one time with a Body Glove and I loved it. I want something with a lot of protection but without the bulk since it will be going in my pocket. Glad I went back to BB...being a Samsung Instinct owner was not a pleasant experience.
    08-10-09 12:26 PM
    Here is the response I got from Otter Box...

Since the Commuter case is so new, we do not have any information on which devices we will make it for. It is best to keep an eye on our website, as it will have the most up to date information on our products and new cases.
    Thank you,
    Natasha Meggenberg
    08-10-09 02:05 PM
    haha umm if you have the plan for the case shouldnt you know what your making it for? **** i think youd decide on what phones you want the case to be for before you think aobut the case iteself
    08-10-09 02:16 PM
    I just ordered this case i will have it by 8-20-09 i will review and post some pic if anyone is interested.
    08-16-09 03:53 PM
    I just ordered this case i will have it by 8-20-09 i will review and post some pic if anyone is interested.
    Very interested -- looking forward to your review. The case looks good on the website. Would love to be able to try one on the phone for a day before buying...but since that's not going to happen, I'll have to get somebody else's experience of it first...
    08-16-09 10:31 PM
    Got mine! Well pleased !
    08-17-09 09:09 AM
    Tour version yet?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 11:16 AM
    No. They just have them for...

BlackBerry Storm
    Nokia E63
    Nokia E71
    BlackBerry Curve 8900

Still waiting patiently...
    08-17-09 11:58 AM
    They have the commuter case for the tour now, it's amazing, so much better then the impact because it is a lot sturdier but is still thin enough that it doesn't bother me!

If you have a Tour you have to get the commuter, unfortunately it doesn't come with a holster...
    09-14-09 04:24 PM
    This is the complaint i am hear across the web no holster. Great protection like only otterbox can bring.
    09-14-09 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD