Hey i am looking to pick up the Otterbox commuter for my your 9630 and I am wondeting if anyone has the case, and can tell me if it will allow you to put the blackberry in the OEM holster. I have both the none clip OEM holster, and the Clip OEM holster, would prefer to use the holster without the clip, but worried the Otterbox is too big and will not allow me to put it in.
    10-28-09 05:55 PM
    I don't have the commuter but the Impact case and it does fit but it's very snug. After a couple times it's a little less snug so I do use it in the OEM holster a bit more.
    10-28-09 05:59 PM
    does the holster still turn off the unit when it is put in? or does it have problems with the metal tabs on the back of the phone?
    10-28-09 08:50 PM
    nopey .
    10-28-09 09:27 PM
    I have the commuter and it doesn't fit in the OEM holster.
    10-28-09 10:21 PM
    Okay time for a new case then, I think the commuter will be fine maybe without one anyways, right? It looks tough enough to be able to handle the elements alone. Do you like the case at all?
    10-28-09 10:39 PM
    I love the case and I've only dropped my Tour once but man was I glad I had the Commuter on it when I did. It came up unscathed.
    10-28-09 10:43 PM
    Hello,

I use the Otterbox Commuter Case with OEM Holster. It is a tight fit but after several ins and outs, the OEM Holster loosened enough to be useful. The BB will go to sleep mode.

I am having a difficult time finding a leather holster with sleep mode that will hold the Tour with Commuter Case. If anyone has any suggestions I am all ears!
    10-29-09 05:30 AM
    Anyone try the Seidio leather case with the Otterbox Commuter? Either the regular or extended battery? I really love the Commuter but am in need of a holster for it that supports the sleeper function.
    12-01-09 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD