Just received this reply from Otterbox about the screen protector not being included when you purchase this case directly from AT & T and figured I would share. I can't figure out why AT&T would REQUEST that the screen protector not be included for their version.

Sent: Friday , September 24, 2010
    Subject: Did not get screen protector with my Blackberry Torch

To Whom It May Concern:

I purchased one of your Otterbox Commuter Case for my Blackberry Torch at AT&T. I see on your website that the case should have come with a Screen Protector. Mine did not come with a Screen Protector.

Please let me know how I would be able to get the protector. I paid a good amount of money for my Commuter Case, and it is a bit disappointing that something that should have been included wasn't.

Thank you.

Otterbox's Reply:

Update for Case #XXXXX - "Did not get screen protector with my Blackberry Torch"

The screen protectors were not included in AT&T's version of the cases at their request. When we begin selling these cases later this year, they will include the screen protector.

Best,

XXXXXX
    10-01-10 11:51 AM
    Well that sucks the big wazoo. AT&T must have forced Otter's hands as Otter normally is not like this.

Stupid. Forcing customers to fork over more money just to buy the screen protector.

I am just surprised by this. Then again, maybe not as $ talks.
    10-01-10 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD