just got the case today the fit and grip is just awesome simply luv the case .me keen to know the review of my fellow forum members too.pls share ur review.thnx
    10-01-10 12:06 PM
    Scroll down or look in the accessories forum. This has been discussed to death.
    10-01-10 12:08 PM
    The top piece will create small scratches on the top bezel. Numerous people have had the issue. I think pieces of dust get trapped in between the case and bezel and since it isn't completely tight.
    10-01-10 12:35 PM
    Over priced
    AT&T withheld the screen protector (email Otterbox and bit@h and they'll send you one)
    Top frame wiggles and will scratches the bezel.
    Top frame will pop off (even from a moderate fall on carpet)

I love their products but this case is a complete fail IMO. My girlfriend and I took ours back and got the AGF - its not that bad of a case but I'm still hoping for something better to come along...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-10 04:32 PM
    Over priced
    AT&T withheld the screen protector (email Otterbox and bit@h and they'll send you one)
    Top frame wiggles and will scratches the bezel.
    Top frame will pop off (even from a moderate fall on carpet)

I love their products but this case is a complete fail IMO. My girlfriend and I took ours back and got the AGF - its not that bad of a case but I'm still hoping for something better to come along...

So otterbox will send you one? That pissed me 1 wasn't with mine. I'd seen on otterbox's website that it came w/ one. Only place around me that had the case was att. I have a cut to fit screen protector on it right now. Been thinking about getting ghost armor. What's up w/ att's not having the screen protector. My case is real snug and doent move or pop off. I've even dropped it and it didn't come off. I might be a lucky 1. Its about time lmao.

10-01-10 05:08 PM
    So otterbox will send you one? That pissed me 1 wasn't with mine. I'd seen on otterbox's website that it came w/ one. Only place around me that had the case was att. I have a cut to fit screen protector on it right now. Been thinking about getting ghost armor. What's up w/ att's not having the screen protector. My case is real snug and doent move or pop off. I've even dropped it and it didn't come off. I might be a lucky 1. Its about time lmao.

Read this:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/t-o...mmuter-530991/

10-01-10 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD