Just wanted to know if anyone is using the Otterbox phone case for the Bold? i wanted to know what you thought of the case and would you recommend the case? i am looking to get the bold once it's released. or if you know of another solid case for the Bold please let me know. thanks.
    10-14-08 08:23 PM
    that makes both of us, anyone else????
    10-15-08 12:47 AM
    my boy has one for his lol.

It's UBER huge LMAO
    10-15-08 12:49 AM
    way too big.
    10-15-08 12:52 AM
    BEWARE, it's not WATERPROOF and a bit big, so I thought I should do it properly and went for this :- PRO CASES Shopping Cart

10-15-08 03:36 AM
    I tried the Otterbox for a Palm product and it is way to big and not practical for everyday use! Maybe if you are spending the day mountain climbing!
    10-15-08 06:44 AM
    I'll have to disagree with the masses; I was rather impressed with this model from otterbox. It's gets the job done without adding the type of bulk one would typically expect from a Otterbox product. I was skeptical before ordering the product, but did so anyway (not willing to risk early damage to my precious). The environment here in Afghanistan presents soo many everyday threats to the Bold, but I couldn't be with out it. The cases is very well crafted and while I'll admit it's not the smallest case out there, but all things considered (especially if you have big elephant beater hands such as myself) it's definitely worth the purchase.
    10-15-08 07:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD