07-29-11 02:32 PM
37 12
tools
    ^^ You could do the 3 key reset method instead of a battery pull.

I have never used a case and probably won't until I learn my lesson the hard way. Then again, I don't work in an environment that increases my chances of dropping my phone so that could be why.
    07-28-11 07:20 PM
    ^^ You could do the 3 key reset method instead of a battery pull.

I just learned something new andino - THANKS!
    ...I better read my owners manual and educate myself on how to do that.
    ...To think I've been doing battery pulls all these years lol.
    07-28-11 07:51 PM
    Naked all the way.
    x2

I like living dangerous and letting my BB run free.

One of the reasons I didn't like the Android was due to the need of the Otter Box case. It wouldn't fit a standard head phone jack for my stereo in the garage so I kept pulling it out of the case.

I guess I could have bought a new headphone jack that was more narrow but that would have been easy.

But this is one of the reasons I wanted my BB back, I hate cases. But I am an office/airport jockey.

With the touch screen on the 99xx, does this mean I will be required to get a case? I don't mind bumps and scratches but busted screens are a buzz kill.
    07-28-11 08:07 PM
    As with most of my BlackBerrys, against better judgement I'll probably decide it looks better naked.

As I did with my torch lol!
    07-28-11 08:36 PM
    I just learned something new andino - THANKS!
    ...I better read my owners manual and educate myself on how to do that.
    ...To think I've been doing battery pulls all these years lol.
    "3 finger reset" will not always solve some issues. Sometimes you must do a hard battery pull. But 99% of the time I say the three finger method works. Hold Alt+Caps(aA)+Del at the same time to do a soft reset.

All the best.
    07-28-11 09:18 PM
    Thanks mss-ca! I'll try that for sure......
    ...Over the years I've owned BB's every time I've called into tech support.
    ...They have always asked / told me - to pull the battery with the unit on.
    07-29-11 01:34 AM
    How is it that you receive more protection with the impact series (19.95) than the commuter series case (34.95) unless this is a mistake? Go to the website and see for yourself, I always thought with otterbox you pay more for more protection?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-11 03:01 AM
    I like the commuter but need a belt clip. Any body know of any similar cases/clips?
    07-29-11 07:45 AM
    I would have a very hard time covering that stainless frame!
    Naked all the way.
    Exactly! I was a huuuuge commuter fan. Recently went back to naked on my 9650 so I could just drop the phone into my charger/dock at night.

And I can't wait till someone sees that stainless frame on the train, thinks its an iPhone and ...voila...not it's nooooooot!!!!
    07-29-11 09:03 AM
    I like the commuter but need a belt clip. Any body know of any similar cases/clips?
    I've seen some "PT" cases at Best Buy and they are decent. They have a Commuter style case for $34.99 and a Defender type for $44.99 for already released devices and both have a belt clip. Once the Bold drops, I'm sure it'll be a few days before they get any. Maybe weeks.
    07-29-11 10:54 AM
    this look like a pretty good case. now if I could just get a phone
    07-29-11 12:27 PM
    I like things naked--including my phones.
    07-29-11 02:32 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD