I'm looking hard at a Otterbox case for my Tour (not sure which case yet) but have a few questions. Since I've broken a screen by putting in my pocket I'm now rather careful. At times I also mount it on my belt with a holster/clip. Is there a Otterbox case that will fit inside a pouch and also in a belt holster? I prefer to stay away from the RIM belt holsters since the clip has always scratched my belt.

For example there has been some speculation that a Otterbox Commuter (or maybe it was the impact) will fit in a Innocase designed for a Storm, and will also fit in a Bold's pocket pouch.
    10-28-09 09:10 PM
    the Otter Box Defender its a little bulky but you cant beat the protection the 3 layers of defense are 1 soft plastic (almost rubber) key guard witch wraps around bottom part of phone 2nd Molded plastic that fits all sides and has see through plastic sheet inside a frame then 3 soft almost gel like rubber that raps the entire unit. with all this get yourself a good Battery Pull App. because if you need to do a pull after an app purchase its a ***** lol to tear it apart "Trust Me" the clip itself is pretty heavy plastic too but wont mess up youre belt allso i should mention all the ports for charging, earphone plug inns are protected by a rubber flap and the speaker is protected allso by a felt screen.now with all that being said it makes the phones profile bigger but i dont think to large but i wouldnt try too stuff it in a pocket to fast lol i love it i have brocken my Tour and since then i have droped it a kids played with it (toddler) i i dont break a sweat ...--------------------------
    -----the other cover i own as well its allso really nice allmost all the same protection but i couldnt get a clip to fit correctly ,when you think you have something try it if you can first ,i found that somehow it allways fell out but i cant argue the protection each 1 provided i hope all this helped if you need pix of size comparisons i will try and post but my cams giving me grief...
    10-28-09 10:00 PM
    the defender is far too big. It looks like a brick on my waist.
    10-29-09 09:09 AM
    the defender is far too big. It looks like a brick on my waist.
    It does, however I know I can drop it (in anything but liquid) and it will still be working when I pick it back up. This is why it's called the Defender.
    10-29-09 09:25 AM
    which is fine except when you wear a suit everyday. Its great protection but far too big for some circumstances.
    10-29-09 11:19 AM
    I just bought a defender tonight and I think the bulkier profile makes it more comfortable, personally. I've not dropped it yet, but knowing me, its a matter of days.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-09 07:38 PM
    Just got mine today. Already lovin' it. I like the protection from the holster as well. That is... AFTER this knucklehead figured out she was PUTTING IT IN THE HOLSTER BACKWARDS !!! DUH !!!

Anyhoo... I'm a dorm supervisor. I put my phones through a lot. Plus, going into some of the rooms I have to inspect. UGH !!!

Yes, it's a little more bulky. However, it's soooo much easier to hold. The other was way too slick. I've already dropped it several times, hence buying the Otterbox. (Pick one up on that popular auction site. "Buy It Now" prices are less than $40 and is an OEM product. Wish I'd invested in one for my BB Curve. I turned mine into a CrackBerry the first week I had it.

My only complaint: Having to "undress" the phone in order to take out the battery or MicroSD card. The case is so tight, it's very hard to unsnap it. Otherwise, no complaints.

Get one. You'll love it.
    11-10-09 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD