02-04-10 11:21 PM
204 ... 789
tools
    Is there any difficulty getting the phone with this case in and out of pocket? I had a silicon case and it was impossible to get out of my pocket.
    02-04-10 12:22 AM
    I used to use the Otterbox Commuter for my storm 2 as I work on construction sites it seemed the best case as the defender looked just too rugged. After a couple of weeks I stopped using it as I found that the silicone case was a dust magnetic, it seemed if i was in a dusty enviroment ( virtually 90 % of my working day ! ) the case just sucked the dust in and i would find quite a build up under the edges where the case meets the phone around the screen and appertures. I also found that the screen was a lot more unresponsive. All in all not overly impressed for use in my situation, am still looking for a good alternative.
    02-04-10 12:51 AM
    Make sure you check the botton of the otter plastic cover, the speaker hole was on the wrong side and i had to drill a new hole in the robber cover so people could hear me

Mike
    02-04-10 07:24 PM
    Make sure you check the botton of the otter plastic cover, the speaker hole was on the wrong side and i had to drill a new hole in the robber cover so people could hear me

Mike
    You sure you got the Storm2 version? I got mine and the hole is on the correct side. The Storm1 had the microphone hole on the opposite side of the S2
    02-04-10 11:21 PM
204 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD