02-04-10 10:21 PM
204 ... 56789
tools
    Hmm, this makes me worry about my Commuter case that I'm expecting sometime this week
    11-17-09 07:17 PM
    Sorry. Didn't read through the entire thread, I just need some clarification. Can anyone confirm that the Commuter case is compatible with the regular Seidio Holster? Here is the link to the holster: http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-holster/4A24A4889.htm

Thanks everyone in advance.
    The Seidio holster that I'm using is for the skinned Storm 1. It does have the magnet in it to put the BB in sleep mode.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 12:48 AM
    Also, make sure you guys use this coupon code to save 20% off your purchase. It expires December 31st.

"TechBargains109n" - can only be used at We've Got Technology Covered // OtterBox.com
    Thank you so much for this code!
    11-21-09 12:57 PM
    So is the final word to hold off on getting the commuter for now? I currently am using my Storm 2 with the Verizon silicone skin and the phantom skinz screen protector with very minimal screen button issues. Looks like people are having issues with the screen protector that comes with this case but I already have one anyway. Thoughts?
    11-22-09 05:34 PM
    I've been using one for a week now and it hasn't effected my buttons either way- they still get stiff/stuck every now and then.
    11-22-09 06:24 PM
    I've been using one for a week now and it hasn't effected my buttons either way- they still get stiff/stuck every now and then.
    Good to know,

is anyone using the case with a Phantom Skins pack?
    11-22-09 06:38 PM
    any other holsters known to work with this case?

worried the defender is too bulky, but with a price of a seidio holster and commuter might as well buy the defender.
    11-22-09 09:22 PM
    I would hold off on the defender for a bit. Some people have been having issues with the bottom buttons when using it. Let's see if it pans out.
    11-22-09 09:24 PM
    Got my commuter case for the Storm 2 and it is awesome! The screen protector had a very small crease on it that made a bubble once I had it on my storm. I wrote OtterBox an email explaining what happened and they had a new screen protector AND brand new case out in the mail to me that very same day! I am extremely impressed with their customer service and with how promptly they addressed this issue. The case is just the right amount of protection and fits perfectly. I have not noticed any differences with the screen protector on vs the plain screen. I would definitely recommend this case.

11-22-09 10:00 PM
    Received my Commuter a week or so ago, like it so far & size is perfect. I was hoping it would fit well w/ my old Storm1 Seido Innocase holster (original desgin). However, it does not. It fits in the holster but the clip on doesn't extend down far enough on the phone. It works but any decent jarring could make it dislodge from the holster. Does anyone know if the newer Seido holster (Innocase Spring Lock Holster) would work or know of a different alternative?

Thanks
    11-22-09 11:33 PM
    I have a Platinum Hard Case that comes with a Holster ($39.99) at Best Buy. I believe it's made by Incipio
    11-23-09 02:37 AM
    how long did it for the otter to be delivered?
    11-24-09 07:08 PM
    how long did it for the otter to be delivered?
    Well mines took a week to receive.

11-24-09 07:22 PM
    for curiosity anyone have a video of the case installed on the phone/using it? No video reviews of this case yet...
    11-24-09 07:53 PM
    would like to know if anyone found a holster or leather pouch that fits over the case and still able to access the phone quickly while maintain the "sleep" function on your BB. I used my old Seido holster for my innocase, while does hold the phone with the case, it's not a secure hold. a decent bump on the holster tap will release the phone.

I hate things in my pocket so I need to be able to click the phone on my belt. help please
    11-28-09 07:49 PM
    This Niteize case will fit the STORM2 with the Commuter case installed...However the magnet inside is too low in the case to shut off the S2

Nite Ize: Product Detail
    11-28-09 09:03 PM
    This Niteize case will fit the STORM2 with the Commuter case installed...However the magnet inside is too low in the case to shut off the S2

Nite Ize: Product Detail
    Thanks for the info, while I am sure it's a great pouch. However it's not the style I am looking for.
    11-28-09 09:19 PM
    Just purchased this using CB's cyber monday deal. I am currently using the VZW silicone case with a PhantomSkinz. I will let those who are interested in the interaction between a PS and the Commuter know how it is as soon as i get it
    11-30-09 08:45 AM
    For anybody wanting a tolerable pouch that will accomodate the Commuter I would highly recommend this case. It is sold at large retailers (Wal-Mart among them) and it has a strong magnetic closure that also puts the S2 into standby. It has a good soft liner for those who occasionally go without the protective case and it is not so large as to be unsightly. Best of all, the S2 fits it perfectly and it costs less than $10.
    foneGEAR iPhone/Blackberry case
    11-30-09 10:00 AM
    got my defender for the storm 2 today.and sorry to say got to kick it to the curb tomorrow.fit like a glove felt good in the hand .but the function of the bottoms botton was to funky.they wouldn't work 9 out of 10 times.deal breaker.
    11-30-09 09:25 PM
    For anybody wanting a tolerable pouch that will accomodate the Commuter I would highly recommend this case. It is sold at large retailers (Wal-Mart among them) and it has a strong magnetic closure that also puts the S2 into standby. It has a good soft liner for those who occasionally go without the protective case and it is not so large as to be unsightly. Best of all, the S2 fits it perfectly and it costs less than $10.
    foneGEAR iPhone/Blackberry case
    Nice case and its pretty cheap to.
    11-30-09 10:48 PM
    Got my Commuter today. This case is incredible! Feels great, protects great and I'm not having any button issues. I am currently using the PhantomSkinz cover though, not the Otterbox cover, not sure if that has something to do with it. Love this case much more than the Verizon silicone
    12-02-09 08:33 PM
    got my defender for the storm 2 today.and sorry to say got to kick it to the curb tomorrow.fit like a glove felt good in the hand .but the function of the bottoms botton was to funky.they wouldn't work 9 out of 10 times.deal breaker.
    Same problem with commuter. pain in a$$.
    12-05-09 11:22 AM
    I think its the case which causes this issues cuz without a case it works fine. I mean all cases though not just commuter case guys but this is my opinion.
    12-05-09 12:25 PM
    I looked through the thread, but still haven't seen an answer to the question "Which Seido clip is being used in the OP?" Has anyone found an answer to that? Thanks

Love my Commuter case BTW!
    12-05-09 02:54 PM
204 ... 56789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD