02-04-10 10:21 PM
204 ... 45678 ...
tools
    yea seems pretty strong. def will do its job.
    Totally agree on that.
    11-14-09 01:06 AM
    Is the case slick?
    My first storm2 hit the ground because it slipped out of my hands... I now have the replacment in a Verizon case that has textured rubber and is not slippery feeling... Only problem is it's to thick to fit in any of my holsters
    11-14-09 02:17 AM
    So I've used the Commuter for about a week now and its a great case but I think I'm going to sell it and just use it naked with the screen protector.
    11-14-09 04:49 AM
    So I've used the Commuter for about a week now and its a great case but I think I'm going to sell it and just use it naked with the screen protector.
    Why dont you get a screen protector for it.
    11-14-09 06:16 AM
    Is the case slick?
    My first storm2 hit the ground because it slipped out of my hands... I now have the replacment in a Verizon case that has textured rubber and is not slippery feeling... Only problem is it's to thick to fit in any of my holsters
    Well its not to bulky like the defender series.
    11-14-09 06:17 AM
    Mine should be here today. Hope I like it and it fits in one of the seideo holsters that I already have.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 10:42 AM
    The case is great. Mine fell of my belt clip last night and not a scratch on the case. Of course it had to be only a day after I got it!

There is an "inner" case that is silicone and an outer hard plastic case. it is a very impressive case!
    11-14-09 11:16 AM
    Yes its an impressive case worth the money.

11-14-09 11:49 AM
    Is the screen protector removable and able to be put back on? I only ask because me having to return my storm is inevitable at some point.
    11-14-09 12:00 PM
    Thats right, head on over there and pick one up...(UPDATE!!!!)just got my commuter, and its awesome... Comes with a full screen protector...
    Thanks for posting those pics! Although, it would be nice if the pic of it in the holster was a little clearer. The only reason I mention this is that I'm a little weary of the fitment. Ideally, this would be the way that I would want to have my S2. I can see that it does fit in the Seidio S1 holster which also does accommodate the VZW skins.

However, everyone should know that there is a difference in the way some of the VZW skins fit versus others and how well they fit into the Seidio S1 holster. I had the VZW solid black skin which is thicker than the VZW translucent skins with the stripes on it. The translucent skins fit much better into the Seidio holster and feel better formed to the S2. However, I didn't care for the color selection (white/clear, blue, red, & green) which is the reason that I didn't buy one of the VZW skins and went with the BB OEM black skin (BB OEM skins are thinner than the VZW skins but also have a better fit, too.) instead. When I tried the VZW black skin in the holster, the clip bulged more & it wasn't as secure in the holster as it is, now, with the BB OEM skin.

So my point here, although minor to some and possibly important to others, is how well does the clip from the holster go over the Commuter case. A close up side view might be a better pic to give us a better idea. Thanks!
    11-14-09 01:38 PM
    Thanks for posting those pics! Although, it would be nice if the pic of it in the holster was a little clearer. The only reason I mention this is that I'm a little weary of the fitment. Ideally, this would be the way that I would want to have my S2. I can see that it does fit in the Seidio S1 holster which also does accommodate the VZW skins.

However, everyone should know that there is a difference in the way some of the VZW skins fit versus others and how well they fit into the Seidio S1 holster. I had the VZW solid black skin which is thicker than the VZW translucent skins with the stripes on it. The translucent skins fit much better into the Seidio holster and feel better formed to the S2. However, I didn't care for the color selection (white/clear, blue, red, & green) which is the reason that I didn't buy one of the VZW skins and went with the BB OEM black skin (BB OEM skins are thinner than the VZW skins but also have a better fit, too.) instead. When I tried the VZW black skin in the holster, the clip bulged more & it wasn't as secure in the holster as it is, now, with the BB OEM skin.

So my point here, although minor to some and possibly important to others, is how well does the clip from the holster go over the Commuter case. A close up side view might be a better pic to give us a better idea. Thanks!
    Someone please answer what seidio holster fits the commuter the best. I have asked several times with no answers,

As soon as I hear, I will out the trigger on the commuter with the seidio holster???
    11-14-09 02:18 PM
    Yes it does but I forgot which seido holster it was that fit perfectly try searching from the 1 to the last page on this thread there should be a pic that someone posted that it fits.

11-14-09 03:52 PM
    Well after getting tired of waiting on the Defender to become available I broke down and ordered the Commuter.
    11-16-09 08:04 AM
    When using the seido clip holster for this does it have the magnet to put into sleep mode?
    11-16-09 09:14 AM
    Just put my commuter case on, I like it alot but I'll probably take the screen protector off, it doesn't see to cover the screen 100% so it's kinda annoying me.
    11-16-09 09:19 AM
    no the commuter doesnt come with a belt clip...I use my seidio holster with it, no problems
    Sorry. Didn't read through the entire thread, I just need some clarification. Can anyone confirm that the Commuter case is compatible with the regular Seidio Holster? Here is the link to the holster: http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-holster/4A24A4889.htm

Thanks everyone in advance.
    11-17-09 12:44 PM
    I just recieved my commuter case and I've got an big issue with it. When I have it on my S2 i can barely get the bottom buttons ie. send, bb, back to click. I really have to push way harder than I should. Took case off no problems. Any solutions or is this normal?
    11-17-09 02:03 PM
    I just recieved my commuter case and I've got an big issue with it. When I have it on my S2 i can barely get the bottom buttons ie. send, bb, back to click. I really have to push way harder than I should. Took case off no problems. Any solutions or is this normal?
    with my case on, if I push the bottom buttons and let go they click a million times by their self... take the case off and it's fine.
    11-17-09 02:37 PM
    I also notice that to with mines but at times though.

11-17-09 04:21 PM
    The only button that gets stiff is the escape key sometimes. It's weird. When I think in my mind that it will not click, it will not click. When I think that it will click, it will click. It's like I'm controlling the the functionality of the button in my mind.
    11-17-09 04:30 PM
    My send key has issues in the case, but is fine out of the case. If I am holding the phone with one hand and trying to push the send button, it won't go in, but if I touch the top part of the phone with my other hand at the same time, the button works. Must be a grounding issue through the case.
    11-17-09 04:34 PM

I got mine on Friday. It did the same thing most of the day. The Blackberry key and escape key are the only ones I had problems with. I happened to wipe my phone and reinstall OS that afternoon and it has never done it since. Probably a coincidence. I figured the screen protector needed time to settle in on the screen. Who knows. Working perfectly now and I love this case.
    Last edited by BlackSheep2007; 11-17-09 at 04:41 PM.
    11-17-09 04:35 PM
    hrmmmm something seems odd with all of us having these problems
    11-17-09 04:46 PM
    Yup kinda strange. Mabey I have slight OCD when it comes to my phone, but I'm thinking of either going with a simple hard plastic case from verizon with a screen protector or the invisashield with a normal holster when needed.
    11-17-09 04:50 PM
    Well, I'm wondering if it is a case or grounding issue. Some people mention that they find multiple units with the same issue, then find the "perfect" one. But I have read many posts that state the buttons start out fine then begins to have button issues. So which is it? Does it do it immediately or does it take some time with the device for the problem to show up.
    11-17-09 06:38 PM
204 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD