A definite must for fits like a glove on my phone and since I'm a mechanic its gotta be built like a tank and this one fits the bill I definitly recommend it!!!!!!!

Damian

"sent from my crackberry"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-10 04:59 PM
    I got an Otterbox the day I got my 8530. Couldn't imaging it without it. They rock.

Posted from my computer while I talk on my Crackberry.
    04-17-10 05:05 PM
    I have the impact on my 8530 and absolutely love it!!
    04-17-10 06:06 PM
    I have a defender on my Tour. Worth every penny!!
    04-18-10 12:24 AM
    I have a commuter, I love it.
    04-18-10 12:35 AM
    I had one for my 9000, and liked it. I need to get one for this 9700.
    04-18-10 12:54 AM
    I have the commuter for my storm2.
    04-18-10 02:47 AM
    I'm an epik case kinda guy.
    04-18-10 03:15 AM
    when i get my new cdma bold i may just get both otterbox and epik. i mean the epic are only 6 bux. i will see which i like the best.
    04-18-10 02:09 PM
    I got the Commuter for my Tour. I ordered a Seidio innocase holster to see if it will fit. I got a standard seidio holster and it i slightly too big so I figure the Inncosae holster should work. Heres to hoping.

But the Commuter series is awsome.
    04-23-10 02:11 PM
    I got the Commuter for my Tour. I ordered a Seidio innocase holster to see if it will fit. I got a standard seidio holster and it i slightly too big so I figure the Inncosae holster should work. Heres to hoping.

But the Commuter series is awsome.
    please let me know if this is a good combo and if they fit.
    i love the commuter look but i need a belt holster.
    04-23-10 10:19 PM
    please let me know if this is a good combo and if they fit.
    i love the commuter look but i need a belt holster.
    Yes please let us know...I need to find a belt clip for my wife's commuter case also.
    04-24-10 12:10 AM
    I will they shipped it yesterday so I should have it by the end of this upcoming week. I will keep you posted.
    04-24-10 09:32 PM
    im looking for a belt clip style holster/case as well. was also thinking commuter. any other suggestions besides the seidio one?
    Last edited by surfguy17; 04-25-10 at 12:39 AM.
    04-24-10 11:24 PM
    I received my holster from Seidio. It fits for the most part. The sides initially were a little snug. I just sanded them down a little and now it fits well on my Tour. Just be aware if you get it you will have to sand the inside of the sides alittle bit or otherwise it will catch on the plastic on the commuter case and sart to push it out.

Sorry but I am unable to post pictures
    04-28-10 09:41 AM
    thanks for the feedback. i may do this combo
    04-28-10 10:27 PM
    A definite must for fits like a glove on my phone and since I'm a mechanic its gotta be built like a tank and this one fits the bill I definitly recommend it!!!!!!!

Damian

"sent from my crackberry"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i agree,i'm a diesel mechanic and this case holds up great while at work or out on the road,best case so far i've ever had for my blackberry.

I received my holster from Seidio. It fits for the most part. The sides initially were a little snug. I just sanded them down a little and now it fits well on my Tour. Just be aware if you get it you will have to sand the inside of the sides alittle bit or otherwise it will catch on the plastic on the commuter case and sart to push it out.

Sorry but I am unable to post pictures
    just to be sure,did you order an innocase holster that was made for the tour or another model blackberry? i already have an old tour innocase/holster combo that i don't use anymore.i would like to get the commuter case for those times when i'm not at work and don't need to have my defender case on.because like some others,i just can't stick my tour in my pocket,lol.
    05-09-10 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD