I know there was a post here somewhere and I cant find it! As to where to purchase an Otterbox Defender in Canada?

Thanks
    02-11-10 07:04 PM
    I just got mine from this seller on Ebay.ca. Best price out there and I had it from hong kong two days before my husband got his from Illinois.
    02-11-10 07:26 PM
    Gocellular.ca

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-10 07:44 PM
    I picked mine up at Gocellular but I have seen them at Telus and Rogers stores.
    02-11-10 07:46 PM
    Picked up mine at The Telephone Booth. Wireless Wave has them too. $69.99. They aren't giving them away but they are solid.
    02-11-10 08:34 PM
    Why not just order from Otterbox? I did.

02-11-10 08:41 PM
    Why not just order from Otterbox? I did.

ditto. I had mine shipped to the east coast in less than 5 business days
    02-11-10 10:46 PM
    Could have been my post as I also live in Canada.

GoCellular.ca cell phone accessory shop | mobile phone, wireless & cellular accessories

Ordered many items from them. ZERO issues. Highly Reccomend.

Oh, it was $49.99CAD + $1.99 shipping via Canada Post (Tell them to take it out of the blister pack and they will ship using a bubble envelope via Canada post).
    Last edited by PeterD; 02-12-10 at 01:29 AM.
    02-12-10 01:25 AM
    You all actually paid that much for cases? What's so special about these cases. If you're in toronto, go to pacific mall, oriental center or some other chinese shopping area and u will find tonnes of cases for under 20. I got a rubber case that's thicker and wayyy more durable than my brothers original blackberry case for 10$cdn. He also sold me a good screen protector and a car charger for $15 extra. That's $25 for all three. I have dropped my phone like 5 times and I can still pass it off for brand new.

02-12-10 02:27 AM
    Cellguru.com. Don't know for sure about the defender but the commuter is cheaper (even with the shipping and conversion to CAD) than gocellular and ebay. Plus you have to wait a week or more for gocellular to just send it out so depending where you are in Canada, shiiping from the states might be faster.

02-12-10 02:46 AM
    Mobilecityonline.com
    02-12-10 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD