Got my Otterbox Defender case today..total protection,which I need for work,and not as big and clumsy looking as I expected..so all round thumbs up!
    Anybody else use this case?

Robin
    06-13-09 10:45 AM
    Have it on both my 8350 and 8330 great case and even better customer service
    06-13-09 11:35 AM
    I don't need to protect my screen/keypad so I don't use the membrane, but I love the case. If I fumble my berry I know I'm protected.
    06-13-09 03:54 PM
    I love my OtterBox. I am in the construction field, so I need a case as tuff as it gets and OtterBox fits the bill. My only request is that the case for the 8330 should have a hard screen cover like the defender case for the 8350i.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 07:42 AM
    I've got one on my Storm, and when It's not on my phone my Storm feels too "small"!
    06-15-09 07:45 AM
    I have the defender as well. I took off the plastic guard and picked up some screen protectors for the screen. The anti glare ones are pretty nice...the screen is more easy to see in bright light.
    06-15-09 07:57 AM
    i just got mine and what a great product, cant see why everyone doesnt use this case
    07-06-09 05:07 PM
    I use this case and I don't believe I'm ever taking it off again. 1. Cuz they aren't kidding when they say this baby is tough (to take apart also) and 2. Cuz I don't go as insane about getting it dirty. I am a mechanic and banging the phone against cars and doors and touching with dirty hands was the norm. Not a worry anymore... Okok I still get a q tip and clean the membrane and protective screen when I get home.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 01:49 AM
    I was thinking about getting this case, but I am wondering if the back and sides are rubbery so it doesn't slide well on surfaces or if it's slick like plastic?
    07-07-09 01:55 PM
    I did a review a while back

Awesome Case all around for my line of work.

http://crackberry.com/otterbox-defen...y-curve-review
    07-07-09 01:57 PM
    Best overall protection you can get for your berry... My only complaint is that, being just a bit OCD, I have this thing about a clean screen. With the "box" installed I can no longer just wipe it on my shirt or pants and have to get a cleaning cloth to get in there and wipe it. Bugs me enough that I only use the "box" now when I know I'm going to be out where I'll need it.
    07-07-09 04:20 PM
    I have one to i love it.
    07-07-09 04:40 PM
    My cousin got one for his storm and its cool and all but when i'm talking to him i can't hear him for sh*t. He literally has to yell for me or anyone to hear him. Good protection but they need to work on the mic part. If they fix that i might get 1 too.
    07-07-09 06:21 PM
    just ordered my deffender case for my 8350i. Can't wait till it gets here.
    07-08-09 04:54 PM
    ok here is one for everybody... i actually broke the clip off of the holster for my otterbox for my 8900. i emailed the company and tried calling but no one picked up. anyone know what i can do to replace it or where i can buy an extra one.
    07-11-09 02:57 PM
    I have one myself, great protection. At first i was iffy about the size but i'm adjusting to it. Overall; Great Case!
    07-16-09 05:45 PM
    love it that thing survives anything... took a ten foot drop off a ladder onto concrete the other day and lives to send another bbm lol ....
    07-16-09 10:49 PM
    I love my defender for my Storm. The only complaint is the dust screen. It sticks to the storm screen and becomes annoying.

Does anyone else have this happen to them and how did they fix it?
    10-15-09 08:42 AM
    I love the Otterbox, my only complaint and one that i voiced on Otterboxes Facebook page was the need for a case for people with extended batteries like myself. I purchased a Seidio case with an extended battery and i dropped my phone from no more than 3 feet and landed flat, the case popped open and my phone fell out putting a dent on the metal frame of my Tour, so needless to say im not a happy camper with Seidio cases. So hopefully Otterbox looks into extended cases.
    10-15-09 11:34 AM
    I have one for my 8900, I dont work in construction or anything, just damned clumsy! The only problem I have with it is that the rubberised material on the back tends to get snagged in my pocket sometimes.
    10-15-09 11:47 AM
    ok here is one for everybody... i actually broke the clip off of the holster for my otterbox for my 8900. i emailed the company and tried calling but no one picked up. anyone know what i can do to replace it or where i can buy an extra one.
    Email support and they'll replace it
    10-15-09 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD