Can I get the defender case anywhere else other than the otterbox website?
    01-30-09 06:44 PM
    01-30-09 06:54 PM
    But do any of them carry the Storm case yet? I doubt it.
    01-30-09 07:08 PM
    I haven't seen them anywhere else yet. I was just wondering if I was searching wrong. Also, I wanted to see if I could go pick it up somewhere in person so I can take a look at it first.
    01-30-09 07:15 PM
    Give it a minute, they will be on eBay.
    01-30-09 08:05 PM
    I really don't think the pictures do those cases any justice. They look enormous in the pictures but I really don't think they are that big. I say, take a chance and buy one! (worst thing that will happen is that you return it. But if you're already looking to buy one, I'm gonna guess that you really need that added protection and you're gonna buy one anyway.)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-09 08:30 PM
    ordered mine yesterday ... can't wait for it to get here!
    01-30-09 11:36 PM
    Mine is on the way, will be here on 2/4/09.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-09 11:45 PM
    Mine on it's way...
    And they want my review on it... See how it holds up to firefighter abuse.
    01-31-09 02:05 AM
    Its like a vault. I mean you could probably drop my Storm off a building in this thing and it just might bounce all the way back up to you. The only problem is that the plastic covering the screen is so tight that when you put in your unlock code or password and try to push the enter key to proceed with the unlock it somehow pushes the back button and takes me right back to the owner info screen like I never tried to unlock it. It has done this to me about 30 times today alone. And what's even worse than that is after having it on my hip in the clip(that rhymed) for a while my screen get stuck like the case is holding it down and it won't pop back up. I have to shake it up squeeze the sides of the case to get the screen to pop up again so that it can be pressed in. It kind of sucks. I took it off my phone. Its a handsome, super rugged case but I took it off my phone and stuck it in a drawer. Its not ready for prime time yet. Maybe they will come out with an updated version in a while.
    01-31-09 03:12 AM
    Its like a vault. I mean you could probably drop my Storm off a building in this thing and it just might bounce all the way back up to you. The only problem is that the plastic covering the screen is so tight that when you put in your unlock code or password .....
    Did you get any complaints from the folks you called that they were hearing an echo on their end or did they report that call quality was good?
    01-31-09 08:17 AM
    Does anyone know if the clip that comes with the case has a magnet in it that will but the Storm into standby mode like the BB cases do.
    01-31-09 08:26 AM
    Does anyone know if the clip that comes with the case has a magnet in it that will but the Storm into standby mode like the BB cases do.
    Yes it does.
    01-31-09 08:54 AM
    does anyone one know of a retailer in canada...specifically vancouver area. I went to otterbox.com and they want 50.00 to ship the case.
    01-31-09 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD