Just purchased the case and I'm very pleased with it was just wondering is there any leather holster besides the curve holster that activate the sleep function? tried the holster for the tour but it doesn't activate the sleep function but a good holster otherwise! Any ideas???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-09 06:31 PM
    it fits perfect in a 8830 Bold leather holster...
    12-28-09 06:56 PM
    Just purchased the case and I'm very pleased with it was just wondering is there any leather holster besides the curve holster that activate the sleep function? tried the holster for the tour but it doesn't activate the sleep function but a good holster otherwise! Any ideas???

You should do a search on this topic; it has been discussed at length in other threads.
    12-28-09 07:53 PM
    I use a Commuter on a Storm2 and I bought a black Seidio horizontal case from the Crackberry store which has the magnet to start the sleep function. I bought it because I read a review stating that the case was too large for the Storm2 so I figured it might be just right for a Storm2 in the Commuter. I think the case is just the right size. The Storm2 is snug in the case but easy to get in or out. So if you want a horizontal case this may do the job for you. As always YMMV.
    12-28-09 08:13 PM
    I bought that platinum series case from best buy and the clip that came with it fits my commuter case perfectly.

12-28-09 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD