I have determined that there are at least three things that do not work as desired / anticipated with the new OS, and I'm wondering if anyone has any fixes. I'm going to try and provide as much detail as possible about how to re-create the issue and would be hoping for similar levels of detail for how to correct the problem.

Thanks in advance!

- Web browser displaying the bar on the bottom "all the time": In 4.7, I was able to touch the screen and make that bar go away and it would not return. Now, it returns every time I click a link and follow it. The only way I have been able to make it go away "permanently" is to switch to Full Screen View (in the Options, General Properties section while in the browser). While this gets rid of that bar, it also overwrites the entire top portion of the screen including message notifications, signal strength, etc.

- When looking at the call log, I am unable to click a particular user and see their detailed history as before. I must now use the menu key to see history or to choose WHICH number to call a user back at. I liked the way that it was. Can this be put back?

- I use a BlackBerry holster, and have the phone set to Autolock upon Holstering. When I remove the phone from the holster, it now stays locked and never did before. Thoughts?
    10-31-09 10:26 AM
    I agree with the first two wholeheartedly. The third doesn't bother me as it also solves the unlocking when you unplug it from a power source, which was bothersome before.

But yes, the top two thing and keyboard swiping NEEDS TO BE PUT BACK ON THE OS LIST!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 10:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD