Today my Innocase arrived. I had one for my 8830 and loved it especially with the holster so I went ahead and ordered one for my Storm. Well right after I pushed the buy button I read a thread here that most like the new Innocase II over the original so I started to get buyers remorse. Sure, II has got to be better than I right? Maybe not.

I can't really say the the original is better because I haven't seen or handled the II. I like the looks and the extra protection of the original which covers the top of the phone. Sure it's takes a little effort ot pop the case off but I can live with that.
    02-06-09 07:53 PM
    Yeah, I'm really torn on which one to get. I really like the protection the 1st has.
    02-06-09 08:00 PM
    I have enjoyed the looks and feel of my Innocase I for a while now. You can't go wrong with anything from Seidio.
    02-06-09 09:12 PM
    love the original as well, just got it yesterday in the mail.

LOVE IT
    02-06-09 09:19 PM
    Once your tabs start to break off from doing battery pulls, you'll wish you got the innocase II instead. I have both and vastly prefer the II, just thought I would offer a counterpoint.
    02-06-09 09:56 PM
    My Innocase I just arrived yesterday as well. So far so good. I like it way better than the silicone case I bought with the phone.

Anyone know the best way to take the case off though?
    02-06-09 10:23 PM
    Once your tabs start to break off from doing battery pulls, you'll wish you got the innocase II instead. I have both and vastly prefer the II, just thought I would offer a counterpoint.
    I had my innocase I for my 8830 for a year and haven't broken off any tabs. Granted I don't pull the battery much, no need to.
    02-06-09 10:32 PM
    I ordered the Innocase I and it wouldn't stayed locked on a bottom corner. I accidentally dropped it from waist high and the case came apart as it hit the floor. Carpet flooring thankfully. I just received a replacement and from Seidio today and wow what a difference. I haven't seen an Innocase II in action but I think the top protection the Innocase I offers is a no brainer. Nothing the first time around is perfect and Seidio is understanding. I like the thought that the customer is right and not the other way around. Just my .02.
    02-06-09 10:39 PM
    I am torn between the two, since some of you have had these cases for some time now are there any problems or quorks with both models? I am leaning towards the II but am open to other ideas, can you help a nubie out? Thanks
    03-28-09 04:46 PM
    Ordering mine right now.
    03-28-09 04:49 PM
    Just received my Inno II case and holster this week. Probably the best case that I have ever used. I love the feel of the case and it's perfect size (not bulky at all)!
    03-28-09 04:52 PM
    By the way the Inno II looks in the pictures it seems like the top of the phone, where the mute and lock buttons are, is exposed and could be comprimised if it took a spill. Is this the case (no pun intended)
    03-28-09 05:06 PM
    By the way the Inno II looks in the pictures it seems like the top of the phone, where the mute and lock buttons are, is exposed and could be comprimised if it took a spill. Is this the case (no pun intended)
    Compared to the innocase I it is exposed, however I dropped the inncoase II about 4 times (once on concrete) and still not a scratch on it. I got it comboed with the holster and I absolutely love it.
    03-28-09 06:03 PM
    I have to agree with the last poster. I got the II and I have dropped it many times at Home Depot without a peep... The I case I just don't think over time would stand up to it, I think it would start to come apart too easily..

I don't know.. I have the II so I vote for that!

Jamie
    03-28-09 06:29 PM
    The Innocase II makes the Storm look like its going bald.
    03-28-09 06:37 PM
    well just when you hear so much good about the vII, along comes someone else (like me) and I like the vI.

Here's my review, I've been using mine a little over one week and I love it!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/sei...w-pics-187103/

I don't think you can go wrong either way. It's REALLY BLACK which I like, the pic shows it as looking almost gray, it was just lit up brightly for the photo. I like the extra protection, plus it keeps the Storm from getting scratched by the clip of the holster.
    03-28-09 06:38 PM
    There is a certain way to take the case off so you don't break the taps.

My Innocase I just arrived yesterday as well. So far so good. I like it way better than the silicone case I bought with the phone.

Anyone know the best way to take the case off though?
    The best way I learned when I bought the case is to start at the top of the phone (lock and mute buttons). With the screen facing up, use an object (like flat head screwdriver) and place in the middle hole pointing down. With little pressure pry the top part of the case inward (toward screen). While pushing down on the bottom part of the case, this will release the two taps on top. Next go to ether side and do the same. Top in and bottom down. Once you get both sides released the bottom part of the phone will come off with little ease. Hope this helps.

First one I broke so when I got the second I made sure to remember how the taps were set up.

I like this case. The only compliant I have of it is the amount of dust that collected between the phone and case on the inside. I have had it on for a month and decided to take it off to do a quick battery pull. That's when I noticed all the dust. I'm thinking of trying the redesigned otterbox. Looks like it would have a better seal and stop dust from getting in the space by the screen.
    03-28-09 06:39 PM
    just be careful with the number 1 case...they break the tabs very easily, which is why I went with ll.
    03-28-09 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD