Hey guys, I ordered a complete black housing case for my curve 8900 from Hong Kong. So I sat down to change it yesterday, not knowing what I was giving myself into. I ended up ruining alot of stuff that I had to change over from the original housing case. Including the camera I believe

I'm pretty upset now, sitting here with an old crappy samsung phone while my curve is badly injured

Can anyone help me please? What should I do? Is there anywhere I can order the original housing with all those small gadgets installed?

And I'm from Norway so there is no stores that sell Blackberry phones or accessories here

Appreciate all the help I can get, Thanks
    Last edited by Asaras; 09-19-09 at 06:16 AM.
    09-19-09 06:14 AM
    It's a bit late for advice now, but you really should have read the sticky at the top of the page before you attempted disassembly:-
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/bl...cement-185961/

There are plenty of places on the interweb selling OEM bits, so all is not lost.

Have a google

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Phill_UK; 09-19-09 at 08:43 AM.
    09-19-09 06:32 AM
    yea seriously. you can buy a bunch of the OEM replacement parts like the camera, LCD, headphone jack and USB ports on Cellular Nationwide Network - 3G, Sony, Panasonic, LG, SonyEricsson, Nokia, Tools, BlackBerry,
    09-19-09 06:37 AM
    cnn.cn rocks for bits!

09-19-09 06:39 AM
    Ok, I'll check it out. Thanks guys
    09-19-09 06:41 AM
    Next time don't use a hammer :-)

Just kidding but it is important to be patient and not force anything. Also look for online dissassembly videos. That's what I did when I re-shelled my 8300

09-19-09 03:30 PM
    Next time don't use a hammer :-)

Just kidding but it is important to be patient and not force anything. Also look for online dissassembly videos. That's what I did when I re-shelled my 8300

OMG! dude, be careful next time, good luck with a possible new full blackberry house. I guess is easy to fix it with a new one (case).
    09-20-09 02:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD