I was wondering for those of you who ordered cases directly from Seidio online how long it took for you to receive it. I ordered a Seidio snap for my tour on 11-24-09 and had it shipped via USPS and I have still not gotten it.

Thanks
    12-07-09 06:10 AM
    Mine came pretty quick. I forgot the exact number of days. But I didn't order during the holiday seasons. You don't have a tracking number?
    12-07-09 07:50 AM
    Hi GumShoe351,

Thank you for bringing this shipment problem to our attention. Please private message us your order information and we will look into your problem.

Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Regards,
    Seidio
    12-07-09 09:56 AM
    I was wondering for those of you who ordered cases directly from Seidio online how long it took for you to receive it. I ordered a Seidio snap for my tour on 11-24-09 and had it shipped via USPS and I have still not gotten it.

Thanks
    I had the same issue with them. My advice, don't order from them directly, order from a retailer. There customer service SUCKS.

You might want to check out Case-Mate or Incipio, they have some good cases and I have not had one issue with them.
    Last edited by BlackberryB; 12-07-09 at 04:45 PM.
    12-07-09 04:40 PM
    I had the same issue with them. My advice, don't order from them directly, order from a retailer. There customer service SUCKS.

You might want to check out Case-Mate or Incipio, they have some good cases and I have not had one issue with them.
    I've actually found the opposite to be true. I have ordered directly from Seidio 4 times and every time I received my order within a timely fashion. Whenever I did have an issue I called up customer service and was able to resolve my issue quickly. I will say that I have never ordered around Christmas time though, so that may be the issue the original poster is running into.
    12-07-09 10:54 PM
    Well its now 12-9-09 and I stil have not received my case. I sent a reply to their order confirmation email and two days later they sent me an email stating the case was shipped on 11-25-09. Its now been two weeks and a day. That seems like plenty of time even being shipped USPS.
    12-09-09 06:22 PM
    Did you PM the gentleman that told you to at the beginning of the forum?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-09 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD