I ordered a couple of things from Seidio online and I keep checking the order status and they are both still "in process"?? Its been 4 days!! anyone else have this issue with Seidio?? I would think they would have shipped by now... They certainly took the money from my account though!!
    12-09-08 03:32 PM
    Call their 800 toll free number and talk to customer service
    12-09-08 04:06 PM
    i order their stuff all the time and get it in about 5 days. they could be busy...it is xmas
    12-09-08 04:09 PM
    The probably are very busy.
    12-09-08 04:38 PM
    true.. I guess your right.. forgot all about christmas
    12-09-08 06:47 PM
    I ordered a couple of things from Seidio online and I keep checking the order status and they are both still "in process"?? Its been 4 days!! anyone else have this issue with Seidio?? I would think they would have shipped by now... They certainly took the money from my account though!!
    I've been hearing more and more stories like this. What shame...
    12-09-08 07:59 PM
    Bosox20,

We are obviously very busy during this time of the year, but most orders are still processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. There are a couple of reasons it could be longer:

1) One or all of the products you ordered is a pre-order item.

2) One or all of the products you ordered is a back ordered item. This is a very busy time for us so there may be times when we may run out of a very popular product.

I would suggest you contact customer service at 832-204-1118. They should be able to track down the hold up.

Email me at forum@seidio.com if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    12-10-08 01:10 PM
    Seidio has been excellent in terms of service and quality of thier products. thier only shortfall is they just cant generate a pick ticket and ship a product on the same day. Even if it is in stock. Not very good when you really want something the next day.
    12-10-08 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD