10-14-10 09:36 PM
233 12345 ...
tools
    i would suggest to people to NOT order until we start getting some answers. I have just filed a claim with the BBB and will be filing a claim with the IC3 tomorrow. This guy is a crook and we need to stop his illegal practices.
    01-08-09 01:39 AM
    I order on 12/27/08, I haven't receive any emails with any tracking numbers or anything, I called what ever 888 number he has in the site and only a voice mail comes out, he doesn't reply to any of the emails,my card got charged, I'm about to call my bank and cancell this transaction, this is bad biz DON'T BUY FROM FONLOGIX!!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-08-09 01:47 AM
    I guess I'm in the same boat as you guys . I too, ordered on January 01,2009. I called my credit card company they told me to give the company 10 days , if no response, they will refund me. I will be reporting this company to "Consumer Affairs " and will refer them to this site. They don't take too kind to companies like this. Like some of you have said , just be honest with us and let us know their is a delay .
    01-08-09 06:26 PM
    Wow...I should have checked all these blogs before I ordered for FONLOGIX. I ordered a few items and my payment ws quickly processed, and that was on 12-9-08. They are out of stock for what I wanted and so I asked if another item would be quicker and someone by the name of Blaine wrote back and said yes. That was on 12-29-08. I have sent numerous emails about my order and placed phone calls and noone will reply or answer. I asked for a refund today from them. If they don't give it to me and don't start answering I am going to contact the BBB.
    Did anyone asking for a refund actually get one?
    01-09-09 11:34 AM
    Wow...I should have checked all these blogs before I ordered for FONLOGIX. I ordered a few items and my payment ws quickly processed, and that was on 12-9-08. They are out of stock for what I wanted and so I asked if another item would be quicker and someone by the name of Blaine wrote back and said yes. That was on 12-29-08. I have sent numerous emails about my order and placed phone calls and noone will reply or answer. I asked for a refund today from them. If they don't give it to me and don't start answering I am going to contact the BBB.
    Did anyone asking for a refund actually get one?
    I ordered from them on 9-18 and received my refund on 11-21.

Blaine is the owner of Fonlogix,,,,,otherwise known on Crackberry as Belize2004.
    01-09-09 12:18 PM
    Guys, I spoke to them over the phone, They apologize for the delays, my order wasn't sent out because the were waiting for a part that wasn't in stock, They asked me if i want it to wait for the part, send the available items, or get a refund, i told them to send the parts available and send the other part later, he (Blaine) sent it next day and all that I order was in there including the part that wasn't in stock. He even send me extras and again he apologize for the delay and he explain to me that he was bombarded with orders and he was trying to hire people to help him out, I take back what I said before and YES I would buy again.
    01-09-09 01:52 PM
    I order on 12/27/08, I haven't receive any emails with any tracking numbers or anything, I called what ever 888 number he has in the site and only a voice mail comes out, he doesn't reply to any of the emails,my card got charged, I'm about to call my bank and cancell this transaction, this is bad biz DON'T BUY FROM FONLOGIX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, I spoke to them over the phone, They apologize for the delays, my order wasn't sent out because the were waiting for a part that wasn't in stock, They asked me if i want it to wait for the part, send the available items, or get a refund, i told them to send the parts available and send the other part later, he (Blaine) sent it next day and all that I order was in there including the part that wasn't in stock. He even send me extras and again he apologize for the delay and he explain to me that he was bombarded with orders and he was trying to hire people to help him out, I take back what I said before and YES I would buy again.
    01-09-09 01:54 PM
    Thats fine that he is behind, but thats all he'd have to say in a short email to everyone whom is just trying to figure out what is going on. I myself have been tryng to contact him for over 2 weeks about my order and there is never a reply and noone ever answers the phone. I have been waiting very patiently, but I want the items I have paid for.
    I ordered at the begining of december and have heard nothing so you are doing better than me by recieving your parts.
    Last edited by myescape2006; 01-09-09 at 02:14 PM.
    01-09-09 02:12 PM
    I got my product. No apologies and still Fonlogix shows a bogus tracking number :"0". I finally did recieve my order yesterday 1/9/09 that was ordered 12/19/08 and that I think was only because I was going to file a claim. Never received a shipment notice, but noticed magically the status had changed to shipped on their website. So I was skeptical since the tracking number of "0" goes to a page saying wait for updates 24-72 hiours after shipping. Yeah, well I got my product and it still says that.

As for delivery here is the goods. He uses a third-party company called Webgistix out of NV. 880 Wigwam Parkway, Suite 120. Henderson, NV 89014 in case you wondered. Webgistix claims to ship 24 hours after receiving shipment info or the order is free to the person using their service. So unless Blaine got his order sent for free for me or he did not have my product ordered shipped till 1/5/09 or the day prior. And this was long after his product status was in stock. In fact in ordering I waited until the status said "in stock" from a previous "Out of stock" status and then he had the gall to say a part didn't ship cause it was out of stock and said currently in stock? What he sold out in the few hours that he received it in? I doubt it. He changed the status to let people order even though it probably never existed at that time to allow money to come in allowing him to finally ship older orders. Kind of like a giant pyramid or ponzi scheme. No wonder prices are so low, he is able to keep the cycle going.
    01-10-09 09:33 AM
    I cannot thank everyone here enough for these posts. I had a shopping cart with about $100+ of items from Fonelogix on another IE tab and only did a search for a coupon code and came across this on google.

I emptied my cart and will look elsewhere, thank you all so very much and so sorry to hear about everyone's nightmares
    01-11-09 08:16 AM
    I cannot thank everyone here enough for these posts. I had a shopping cart with about $100+ of items from Fonelogix on another IE tab and only did a search for a coupon code and came across this on google.

I emptied my cart and will look elsewhere, thank you all so very much and so sorry to hear about everyone's nightmares
    Glad to hear that we could help someone else out.

Also, if anyone looks at all the post by Blaine (Belize2004) here on Crackberry you will see that he himself pretended to be a customer of his on business and post a coupon code on here months ago. Just proves how shady this guy really is.
    01-11-09 08:21 AM
    I hope people also realize that "blackberry8100parts.com" is also Fonlogix.
    Last edited by CMAUTREY; 01-11-09 at 08:27 AM.
    01-11-09 08:23 AM
    Wow, I though I was the one that was sucked into this but it turned out to be quite hugh. .

with my case, I had to called the fonlogix x amount of times in week, then realize that the label was made but the parts wasn't in stock...

It took me almost a month until I had received my parts...
    It turns out, I had to call the post office in Resuce,Ca... Fonlogix has some people in the town to ship the parts off and in the packages..... There are 100s of little boxed

I had the lady from the post office ask what's up with the shipping and such....

My .02 cent......
    01-12-09 04:06 AM
    In regards to all the issues that everyone has had with Fonlogix, I wanted to say that whoever has been able to get a response from this company must work for them. I ordered a trackball and keyboard replacement from them, and they only ordered the keyboard from the supplier which is Webgistix. I had to Google Webgistix to get a contact number for them (702-369-0900- Debbie)and when I spoke with them low and behold the part was never ordered with them! I am filing a complaint with the Nebraska BBB, I am going to have my bank reverse the charges as fraud, and I will NEVER deal with this guy again. He is also on LinkedIn, and I will be making it known there that he has shady business practices. Debbie at Webgistix is great by the way, and she was very helpful. The fact that I got a live person was amazing!
    Last edited by hnycaraml; 01-12-09 at 09:44 AM. Reason: spelling
    01-12-09 09:44 AM
    Yet ANOTHER unsatisfied customer....I think I am going to try and get Oprah to do a show about online businesses that do things like this.....
    01-12-09 09:46 AM
    has anyone ordered an atomic trackball and actually received it yet? i received one today from this company but the ball is a little more transparent than i expected? from the pics on cnn.cn the ball looks solid black, the one i got from them you can still see light through....? not as much, but it does still glow in the dark
    01-12-09 05:57 PM
    Hey guys , just wanna say my order came in . I ordered it on 1/1/09 and received it today 1/12/09. I haven't installed it yet. I got caught up in all the hype from this sight but it worked out well for me . AND NO.....I dont work for them I live in NEW YORK. i did an ariel veiw of the companies address, it looks like a house in the middle of a residential neighborhood ( point being, he's prob aguy doin this by himself just to make a few bucks and had a few glitches)
    01-12-09 06:59 PM
    I am glad we have forums because I was going to order from this company...thanks crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 07:39 PM
    I'm a business professional, which I believe most of us are who use a blackberry. I wasted my time in ordering from these JOKERS on DEC. 15, 2008 replacement parts and never heard anything. No response to one email or voice mail.
    What I DO NOT UNDERSTAND, is that people are DYEING for BUSINESS with the economy and I would pay DOUBLE what I paid to get proper service. THE OLD SAYING IS YOU LEARN THE HARD WAY and WAIT till BUSINESS jokers like this company, go out of business. I did get a big chuckle when I saw a post of 1000 of satisifed customers. THAT MEANS JACK @#@! This company obviously has a problem NOW and THAT is all that ANYONE who orders from them CARES about. What type of wonderful service they provided in the past NO LONGER EXSISTS! GET REAL!
    Now the question is what legit companies exist that service customers for blackberry parts?
    Funny thing is... Look at the date lines in these posts. They have been having the same issues for a year now. I was going to place a major order from them to set up my BB repair service. Not now.
    01-12-09 08:38 PM
    I am glad we have forums because I was going to order from this company...thanks crackberry.com

Yep, they might as well close the doors on the place now. Betcha $10 they are foreign owned.
    01-12-09 08:39 PM
    I know it's been said on this thread already, but I just want to again thank all you guys for the info. I would have been yet another dis-satisfied customer, but thanks to all the great people on here, I have one less headache! Thanks~
    01-13-09 01:49 AM
    I know it's been said on this thread already, but I just want to again thank all you guys for the info. I would have been yet another dis-satisfied customer, but thanks to all the great people on here, I have one less headache! Thanks~
    I had no idea when I started this thread that it would affect this many people. Thanks to Crackberry for letting us post positive and negative comments in these forums.
    01-13-09 08:44 AM
    At Fonlogix, we strive to provide quality merchandise and excellent customer support. We apologize to anyone who has received poor service from us and want you to know we are working to improve in the areas we have been lacking. At the start of the year we moved to a new location, with a new warehouse and new customer service department. We also have local pickup available at our new location for those in the Seattle area. Here is our new address and phone number:
    14253 169th DR SE
    Monroe, WA 98272
    We appreciate your honest opinions as they help us to continue providing honest service. We thank you for your business, and look forward to serving you in the future.

Fonlogix Staff
    01-16-09 03:57 PM
    We'll be sure to check it out and let you know what we think about the "changes". I frankly don't buy it. I think all credibility has been lost at this point. Just stating you have moved, and have created a new support staff won't easily change past experiences. We will do our due diligence and look into the new address (which at this time according to google maps does not include your business. Granted these things take time to update. But that info is easily found out by a phone call to your neighbors) and the changes.
    01-17-09 01:02 AM
    At Fonlogix, we strive to provide quality merchandise and excellent customer support. We apologize to anyone who has received poor service from us and want you to know we are working to improve in the areas we have been lacking. At the start of the year we moved to a new location, with a new warehouse and new customer service department. We also have local pickup available at our new location for those in the Seattle area. Here is our new address and phone number:
    14253 169th DR SE
    Monroe, WA 98272
    We appreciate your honest opinions as they help us to continue providing honest service. We thank you for your business, and look forward to serving you in the future.

Fonlogix Staff
    Well the atomic trackball you sent me was by no means an atomic trackball! Not to mention you charged me more than what cnn.cn charged me for the real atomic trackball I just received.

01-17-09 03:04 PM
233 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD