06-27-09 03:14 PM
266 1234 ...
tools
    Very nice looking. Now... if I can only find someway to justify the cost..
    to protect your $550 BB...
    02-10-09 01:53 PM
    Did you get it with or without the Ultra Clip?
    With, the Ultra clip looks very strong. My last/only Vaja case, I got WITHOUT a clip, as I wanted to put it in my pocket and I had not been happy with regular case swivel clips...had had my phone pop off of them several times (a treo 600 & 650). I was happy with it; I really need to be able to clip it to my waistband @ this time, and it looks like the Ultra clip will stay on much better than what I've used previously...Hope so!
    02-10-09 03:36 PM
    Very nice looking. Now... if I can only find someway to justify the cost..
    hmmmm, $5/month if you have it for 2 yrs; same price as 1 haircut and color with partial weave...
    02-10-09 03:38 PM
    Vaja makes amazing cases. The front of the case is not removable, but you get used to it very quickly. I had one for some of the iPhones I had; matter of fact, I still have a pebbled leather black/red iVolution for an iPhone 3g. It's not bad with the front of the case just hanging or folded behind the unit.

Personally I would recommend the ultra clip. The clip itself is amazingly strong and well-built, and has a 'catch' underneath to ensure it won't just pop off of a belt. In order to get the clip to release, you have to swivel the unit to horizontal and then hit the thumb-tab. it _will not_ come off any other way.

The cases are incredibly expensive, but also incredibly well-built. I'm giving the Storm another try, and if I stick with it I might be tempted to drop another 125 on yet another Vaja. My wife is going to kill me.

-Eric
    02-10-09 04:34 PM
    I had my Storm for 2 months before I decided I was just going to keep it and use it for my 2 yr term...so I decided to get a case that I will really enjoy and be protective of my phone.
    02-17-09 10:26 PM
    promo code

SPOILME
    02-20-09 03:41 PM
    Just ordered mine! After having one for my iphone, i just had to get one for my storm. I went with the top sp, caterina white outside, caterina black stripe and inside. 20 days to go! can't wait!
    02-25-09 12:45 AM
    I had two for my treo's (600/650 and 700).
    I loved them and the clip that came with them. If you look at the cases now- you would think WOW-that phone would have been a mess.

These cases are tough- I dropped my treo once at a trade show at the Javits Center in NYC and it tumbled end over end down the escalator from the 2nd floor to the 1st. The case saw some pretty good scratches, but the phone had nary a scratch on it.

When the come out with some better color combos for the curve, I'll get another one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 01:01 AM
    My wife's Balance case came, honey orange with an Airedale graphic just below the clip; looks great! Have another in black, without the graphic, on order for me.
    02-27-09 10:59 AM
    Does the promo code work that is a sweet looking case. I have the blackberry branded case. I really like this case though I'm doing a custom case now to see how much I would be in for.
    02-27-09 11:10 AM
    My wife's Balance case came, honey orange with an Airedale graphic just below the clip; looks great! Have another in black, without the graphic, on order for me.
    Can you post some pics of it. Im trying to decide if I want this case or the Sena. Thanks
    02-27-09 02:52 PM
    promo code

SPOILME
    just ordered mine and knocked $21 off with this code, for a total of $84 out the door. sweet!
    02-28-09 01:38 AM
    Man, wish I had had that promo code when I ordered mine! Mine was shipped today, should be here Monday. Nautical blue with Steel Grey stripe...Involution Top SP for Storm, with name and clip on it. It's very nice. Will try to post pictures ASAP.

Ordered:Jan. 31
    Arrived: Mar. 6
    Last edited by walkingrock; 03-06-09 at 01:47 PM. Reason: update
    03-03-09 09:29 PM
    Me too he posted the promo right after I ordered. Did urs take the full 30 days to make? Or was it sooner. Ordered mine Feb 7. Post pics when u get it please

03-03-09 09:31 PM
    These cases look great except for the flap, does it just hang when you are using the phone or is it removable?
    I ordered the same exact case, love the bright orange
    03-04-09 08:01 AM
    Wow I just checked out the Vaja website.... I WANT a case!

Seriously guys, post some pics when your cases arrive, can't wait to see them.

03-04-09 09:12 AM
    Check out the iVolution Top Crystals 2 Vaja case for the Storm.....yummmm! Of course, my SP came today, and it is lovely, but they didn't have the crystal's case when I ordered mine!!!
    03-06-09 01:59 PM
    I've been thinking of getting an SP, can't wait to see some pics posted
    03-06-09 02:04 PM
    Pics please. Mine shipped today

Estimated delivery is the 9th

03-06-09 02:30 PM
    Can you post some pics of it. Im trying to decide if I want this case or the Sena. Thanks
    I have a sena case and love it!
    03-06-09 02:59 PM
    I believe it is not removable. I'll post once I get it about whether the top gets in the way.
    I agree, the flap looks totally homo for the Storm... seems like it would just get in the damn way. I like the red black color combo though, funny thing is, when I was playing around with colors, that's the one I would have gotten too. Or red with black stripe or white stripe.
    03-06-09 03:03 PM
    Last edited by walkingrock; 03-06-09 at 10:39 PM.
    03-06-09 10:34 PM
    03-06-09 10:36 PM
    03-06-09 10:37 PM
    looks very nice. expecting mine monday.

thanks for pics
    03-06-09 11:31 PM
266 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD