06-27-09 03:14 PM
266 ... 91011
tools
    I'm sure they're a lot more civil over there I get my case on the 27th and will send you my findings if you like, add me to your friends list if ya want. Good luck in the meantime!
    05-21-09 05:04 PM
    Wow, look nice.
    05-21-09 07:54 PM
    I got mine in today. I have the same issue with the camera button being pushed. But after working with it for a bit - it appears to be getting better.

Other than that - solid Case.

I re sized some of the pics but forgot to do the others. Sorry. I'm too lazy to do them now.

05-22-09 02:08 PM
    I'll try to take some tonight as well.
    05-22-09 02:25 PM
    I received my case and it fits like a glove! The only issue Im having is with the magnet. I believe it is too strong! As it sleeps my device as intended but upon opening the cover it makes the screen unresponsive for about 15 seconds. While I can highlight items on the screen I cannot activate them by clicking the screen. Also, the 4 buttons on the bottom (send, blackberry, back, and end) as well as all the side buttons are unresponsive as well. While this isnt a huge issue most of the time it does make answering phone calls nearly impossible.

Other then that I absolutely love the case. I will take some pictures of it with my Digital Camera and post them on here!

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix the magnet problem?
    My OEM case did that, so I tossed it and went bareback. I like the vaja cases just can't justify the cost right now.
    05-22-09 03:06 PM
    My OEM case did that, so I tossed it and went bareback. I like the vaja cases just can't justify the cost right now.

Well trust me its well worth it.If you have a Desk job it may be overkill.But.....i run a Pest control business Bug Bite Pest Control and I LOVE THIS CASE. Its strapped to my side is easy to dismount and i dont have to worry bout hitting something and my phone falling.You pay for quality.
    05-23-09 06:40 PM
    Just got my Vaja case 2 days ago and yes the fit is tight but that's how it should be for protection. As for the camera button I too experienced the same issue with it fitting so tightly that it locked my BB, but this only lasted a day or two - until the leather finally took shape.

As for the flap it doesn't bother me. I take my BB out of its case when I really need to work it!

I strongly recommend the clip it's really strong and works great. No more forgetting my BB because it's not on me.

* TIP * I also got Vaja to engrave the words REWARD along with my email address on the back - just in case.

Over all I'm really impressed with the workmanship and over all quality. And as for the look... well you tell me?

Dark brown with orange strip!

If you want quality go with a Vaja case!
    Last edited by iBringSolutions; 05-27-09 at 02:48 PM.
    05-27-09 02:43 PM
    I've had mine for a few days now and discovered something even better than the great look and protection it offers. My husband can now hear me when I call him! Especially in my noisy car on the highway. He was always getting cranky with me because he couldn't hear me since the mic on this phone kinda, well sucks. (can't believe I just admitted something negative about my Storm outloud ) While holding the phone I use my pinky to hold the flap a little closer to my face and it really helps with the acoustics. Definitely worth the big bucks for that!

My case: Black with Citron stripe.
    05-28-09 07:46 PM
    I've had mine for a few days now and discovered something even better than the great look and protection it offers. My husband can now hear me when I call him! Especially in my noisy car on the highway. He was always getting cranky with me because he couldn't hear me since the mic on this phone kinda, well sucks. (can't believe I just admitted something negative about my Storm outloud ) While holding the phone I use my pinky to hold the flap a little closer to my face and it really helps with the acoustics. Definitely worth the big bucks for that!

My case: Black with Citron stripe.
    Noticed that myself!Love this case!!!
    05-28-09 09:27 PM
    Noticed that myself!Love this case!!!
    Zub, I got my case a few days ago and ever since I've been having problems but can't quite contribute it to the case. What issues did you have at first if any? Anyone else want to add to this I'd appreciate it along with whatever you may have done to remedy it. I noticed it was so tight that it locked it up until I stretched it out some. Other than that it's more about issues w/ BB Messenger that I've never experienced before as well as profiles changing on their own and a few other things as well. I also just upgraded to Quicklaunch 2.0 and don't know if that's what is causing problems? I love my case, it's exactly like the Brown and orange one above, don't want to give it back but if I can't make it work....? Maybe the magnet is too strong? I don't know, at a loss...
    05-28-09 11:01 PM
    Sorry to hear that dude.Thats a bummer.I honestly have had no issues with my case.Love it.
    05-28-09 11:05 PM
    Sorry to hear that dude.Thats a bummer.I honestly have had no issues with my case.Love it.
    That's cool, thanks anyway and glad to hear you're enjoying yours. I will MAKE this work one way or another!!!ha Later!
    05-28-09 11:07 PM
    I received my case and it fits like a glove! The only issue Im having is with the magnet. I believe it is too strong! As it sleeps my device as intended but upon opening the cover it makes the screen unresponsive for about 15 seconds. While I can highlight items on the screen I cannot activate them by clicking the screen. Also, the 4 buttons on the bottom (send, blackberry, back, and end) as well as all the side buttons are unresponsive as well. While this isnt a huge issue most of the time it does make answering phone calls nearly impossible.

Other then that I absolutely love the case. I will take some pictures of it with my Digital Camera and post them on here!

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix the magnet problem?
    Breezer I don't know if you're still on this thread but I found that my magnet is def the issue. Taped a soft piece of rubber over it so it still goes to sleep but now there is no problems AT ALL. This is very aesthetically ugly but I'm in touch with Vaja and will see if they will fix it. I can send you a picture of my temp fix if you like. You and I were the only 2 in this whole thread to realize it was the magnet being TOO strong that was causing the problems, I wonder if anyone else still has issues and would try this fix to confirm? Curious.
    06-01-09 11:12 AM
    Just listed mine for sale if anyone wants it.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/wts...-storm-255843/
    06-27-09 01:38 PM
    Breezer I don't know if you're still on this thread but I found that my magnet is def the issue. Taped a soft piece of rubber over it so it still goes to sleep but now there is no problems AT ALL. This is very aesthetically ugly but I'm in touch with Vaja and will see if they will fix it. I can send you a picture of my temp fix if you like. You and I were the only 2 in this whole thread to realize it was the magnet being TOO strong that was causing the problems, I wonder if anyone else still has issues and would try this fix to confirm? Curious.
    I have no issues with responsivness of my screen after opening the front cover on the case. I open it and the phone unlocks a split second later like it is supposed to.
    06-27-09 03:00 PM
    I have no issues with responsivness of my screen after opening the front cover on the case. I open it and the phone unlocks a split second later like it is supposed to.
    That's Great news gtstang! I assume this issue is, like so many others, on a case by case basis. Luckily you are not one of us affected by this problem. Glad to hear it.
    06-27-09 03:14 PM
266 ... 91011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD