06-27-09 03:14 PM
266 ... 891011
tools
    Got a Fed Ex Tracking email today.Case will be here Thursday!!Black with Red Guts.
    05-12-09 05:58 PM
    i hada vaja the same exact color's for my iphone before i sold it, i loved that case haha..i just may order another.
    05-12-09 11:47 PM
    some 1 plays halo wars
    05-13-09 05:04 AM
    Got a Fed Ex Tracking email today.Case will be here Thursday!!Black with Red Guts.
    Hey Zubbey, don't mind me askin, when did you order yours? I got my receipt on May 4 and no word of anything since. Just curious, thanks.
    05-13-09 06:43 AM
    I will be getting my Storm in July and want to pre-order the case (due to the cost). Did anybody get the Balance or ivolution Grip cases? I love the look of the Balance, as it "encloses" the phone better and looks GREAT, but I use the Stand for recharging and would have to take it out every night. the ivolution Grip looks like an easier slide in and out, but doesn't really cover the top of the phone. Any comparisons would be greatly appreciated!
    05-14-09 01:08 PM
    Hey Zubbey, don't mind me askin, when did you order yours? I got my receipt on May 4 and no word of anything since. Just curious, thanks.
    I ordered mine last Monday.It came today but i missed Fed Ex.Be here tomorrow.FYI i ordered one that they have IN STOCK. The Black w Red Guts.And after spending all that $ on a cover today i see pictures of the Storm 2.....That sucks kinda!
    05-14-09 11:07 PM
    I will be getting my Storm in July and want to pre-order the case (due to the cost). Did anybody get the Balance or ivolution Grip cases? I love the look of the Balance, as it "encloses" the phone better and looks GREAT, but I use the Stand for recharging and would have to take it out every night. the ivolution Grip looks like an easier slide in and out, but doesn't really cover the top of the phone. Any comparisons would be greatly appreciated!
    I have the ivolution top and use the cradle at night for charging as well as my alarm. The phone slides in and out beautifully. The grip is the same case without the cover.
    05-15-09 12:02 AM
    I ordered mine last Monday.It came today but i missed Fed Ex.Be here tomorrow.FYI i ordered one that they have IN STOCK. The Black w Red Guts.And after spending all that $ on a cover today i see pictures of the Storm 2.....That sucks kinda!
    The Storm 2 looks to have similar if not the same dimensions at this time.
    05-15-09 12:03 AM
    The Storm 2 looks to have similar if not the same dimensions at this time.
    Ya but with how tight this case fits even all current storms apparently aint all the exact dimensions.So the Storm 2 would have to be the exact dimensions of the original or i think its a safe bet that this case isnt gonna work on the Storm 2.And when it comes to Verizon...ill have one!
    05-15-09 12:06 AM
    My case sucks azz.Wont close has no cutout for charge port or camera or speaker.WTH? They had to have sent me a ipod case.I just emailed them.
    05-15-09 01:56 PM
    Yup, I bit the bullet and went for it. Have only had skins on it so far since I got it which was the day of Storm release to Verizon. All my skins came from UniqueSkins.com which are great, but offer very little protection, and it seems I've been a bit clumsy with it lately. So I decided to buy a Vaja Case. i went with the ivolution Top SP without a clip. So I get a good look and the magnet. Got it in this color scheme - Outside: Caterina Black, Inside: Caterina Rosso. Now I just gotta sit and wait for 30 days for it to be made. Ill post pics and a review when I get it. Anyone else have this same case?

Order Date: 02/07/09
    Handcrafting Start Date: 02/08/09
    Ship Date: 03/06/09
    Arrival Date: 03/12/09
    2nd Case Handcraft Start Date: 03/17/09
    2nd Case Ship Date: 04/01/09
    2nd Case Arrival Date: 04/06/09

MY 2ND VAJA CASE ARRIVED!

These pics are of my original case. Replacement looks the same, except the inside magnet is thicker.

My Thoughts:
    Looks GREAT!
    Feels GREAT!
    Magnet works great
    Very sturdy
    Excellent fit
    Comfortable in hand
    Strap is NOT in the way as expected
    Overall a very well built case that I'm very happy with.
    Would purchase again and recommend to a friend or 6
    Only complaint is that it takes so long to make, but its worth it
    Oh... and FedEx screwed up the shipping cause they suck.

DON'T HESITATE TO BUY ONE NOW THAT THE SLEEPER MAGNET HAS BEEN FIXED! WELL WORTH THE MONEY!

Your thoughts...?
    I ordered one of the Limited Edition Black|Red Edition they have in stock, and it arrived today. It's solid black outside and red inside so very similar to yours. Love their cases, too bad by the time they offer one I want a new phone hits within 4-6 months and I'm off again.
    05-15-09 03:02 PM
    I never posted a picture of my case... but here it is... in the next post (I guess I need 10 posts to post a picture).
    05-15-09 03:14 PM
    Last edited by erasure25; 05-15-09 at 03:17 PM.
    05-15-09 03:15 PM
    My case sucks azz.Wont close has no cutout for charge port or camera or speaker.WTH? They had to have sent me a ipod case.I just emailed them.
    They did ship me a ipod case on accident.Got a fed ex tracking on new case today.Suppose thats pretty good customer service.
    05-15-09 06:30 PM
    I like it!
    05-15-09 07:22 PM
    Whoopsy, sorry for the lag in my response time. Thanks for the reply, that explains the rush in your delivery. And did I read right that they sent you a totally wrong case? Crap! That's not cool at all. How did you even know what they had in stock I wonder? Well, I hope it all works out for you.
    05-16-09 12:40 AM
    They did ship me a ipod case on accident.Got a fed ex tracking on new case today.Suppose thats pretty good customer service.
    Okay GREAT! Glad to hear it!
    05-16-09 12:43 AM
    Ya but still sucks.Monday now til i get it.Mistakes shouldnt happen on a $80 case.And **cking Fed Ex to deal with again.Who is Home before noon on a weekday to sign for a frickin package?I leave a note on my door and sign it saying to leave package .....but no they leave a frickin tag on my door.UPS at least will leave it if i leave a note. Fed Ex Sucks.And the people are always rude.
    Thanks for listening to my rant!!!!
    05-16-09 12:53 AM
    Ya but still sucks.Monday now til i get it.Mistakes shouldnt happen on a $80 case.And **cking Fed Ex to deal with again.Who is Home before noon on a weekday to sign for a frickin package?I leave a note on my door and sign it saying to leave package .....but no they leave a frickin tag on my door.UPS at least will leave it if i leave a note. Fed Ex Sucks.And the people are always rude.
    Thanks for listening to my rant!!!!
    Yeah I'm right there with ya Zub, I finally went and rented a P.O. Box a block from here, $45 for three months, it's cheaper than driving to Fedex on the other side of town for evey package I get that they try to deliver at 10:30 in the morning! If I was home at 10:30am everyday, I wouldn't be able to afford a friggin Vaja case, let alone Verizon! Fedex is a big fat suckfest, so rant away! ha Later 'wood!
    05-16-09 01:13 AM
    Got my case and......................I LOVE IT!!!
    I run a Pest Control Business and am constantly bumping into stuff.The clip is the bomb!! The case looks GREAT.Feels Great.Smells great (lol). I have zero nehative complaints.Yes its worth $84.
    05-19-09 12:11 AM
    Got my case and......................I LOVE IT!!!
    I run a Pest Control Business and am constantly bumping into stuff.The clip is the bomb!! The case looks GREAT.Feels Great.Smells great (lol). I have zero nehative complaints.Yes its worth $84.
    Very Cool! Thanks for the update Zubb, lookin forward to mine even more now! Take care...
    05-19-09 09:21 AM
    I received my case and it fits like a glove! The only issue I’m having is with the magnet. I believe it is too strong! As it sleeps my device as intended but upon opening the cover it makes the screen unresponsive for about 15 seconds. While I can highlight items on the screen I cannot activate them by “clicking” the screen. Also, the 4 buttons on the bottom (send, blackberry, back, and end) as well as all the side buttons are unresponsive as well. While this isn’t a huge issue most of the time it does make answering phone calls nearly impossible.

Other then that I absolutely love the case. I will take some pictures of it with my Digital Camera and post them on here!

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix the magnet problem?
    05-21-09 03:54 AM
    I received my case and it fits like a glove! The only issue Im having is with the magnet. I believe it is too strong! As it sleeps my device as intended but upon opening the cover it makes the screen unresponsive for about 15 seconds. While I can highlight items on the screen I cannot activate them by clicking the screen. Also, the 4 buttons on the bottom (send, blackberry, back, and end) as well as all the side buttons are unresponsive as well. While this isnt a huge issue most of the time it does make answering phone calls nearly impossible.

Other then that I absolutely love the case. I will take some pictures of it with my Digital Camera and post them on here!

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix the magnet problem?
    Geez, that's a bummer. Sounds like they upgraded too much on the earlier magnet issues? I'm sorry to hear about that, I know you've already done the standard batt pull. Too bad you don't know someone else with a Storm to test the case for sure, I know if it happens with my case, I have my wife's storm to test it out on, and if it's the phone?.....Back it goes to Verizon! I pay too much to not get quality service with them. Sorry to hear about it, I know Vaja has worked with folks in the past and if you can prove your issue they should replace it... if it truly is the case? Hope you have the time to keep us posted. Good Luck!
    P.S. Also you might start a new thread as not too many are still subscribed to this thread and you could get better help from more eyes. Also BlackberryOS.com is a truly great site, just like this one only less traffic and everyone is VERY helpful!
    05-21-09 10:00 AM
    Yeah, I'm in contact with their customer support. Hopefully we can get the problem resolved. As for starting a new topic, I get flamed everytime I do
    05-21-09 04:52 PM
    Yeah that figures about the flaming. Go to BlackberryOS.com
    05-21-09 05:01 PM
266 ... 891011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD