..... And my Fortte cases have finally arrived. Sorry pics aren't of better quality; taken with the Pearls "awesome" camera. I choose the light blue because I wear that color a lot and the red, well...I've got the red Pearl. Actually seeing them, I will be getting more colors from them.

The red (color- Warm Red from the Classic Color Collection) has my name on the front flap.
    I couldnt choose the font *I* wanted for the blue case (color- Natural Ocean from the New Life Color Collection); so I went without having my name put on that one.
    The back of each case says "Genuine Vera Pelle Leather."
    Each case starts off at $29.99 (black cases), then goes up based on color and customization.

Last edited by ScandaLeX; 06-23-08 at 10:09 PM.
    06-21-08 09:18 PM
    Dont like the blue too much but the red is nice. As long as your happy.
    06-21-08 09:21 PM
    Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-21-08 09:22 PM
    Dont like the blue too much but the red is nice. As long as your happy.
    Yes, I'm quite happy with both of them. As for the blue, and let me add, its not as light as a baby blue... I have so many clothes in that color; so it was just fitting to get the same color case.

Since they take so long to receive, I'll order another 2 at the same time. Already have those colors picked out.
    06-21-08 09:33 PM
    I wish the blue was darker...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-08 09:34 PM
    Navi, Fortte does have a darker blue. I just wasnt interested in that color. If I need to go dark, I'll just continue to use my black HTC Touch case that holds the Pearl perfectly.
    06-21-08 09:43 PM
    Is there a website where I can view these cases?
    07-11-08 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD