Now that I have had my bb for a few weeks I am shopping around for skins and or cases. I typically carry my bb in my pocket so I really like the case that came with it since it isn't too bulky and protects it as well as the auto sleep feature. Only concern is that it is already starting to stretch out a bit and I have nearly dropped my bb a few times as it started to slide out on its own. So I am thinking about skins, will my bb still fit in the original case after it is skinned? What are the more popular case options for people like me that want to carry their bb in their pocket? Please help me out.
    01-13-08 05:29 PM
    I use the blackberry branded leather case w/clip as well as a blackberry rubber skin. My 8100 still fits into the case. I never put it in my pants pocket, since I clip the case on my belt. It's worked very well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-08 05:50 PM
    Cant go wrong with a screen protector and a gel skin to cover the rest of it.
    01-13-08 05:57 PM
    I have both the clear hard cover and my leather tmo carrier. I like it but sometimes it bothers me and I take off the clear hard case and just use my leather carrier thingie.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-08 12:42 AM
    Cant go wrong with a screen protector and a gel skin to cover the rest of it.
    I don't like having to take my BB out of a case to use it so a screen protector and gel skin work best for me.
    01-14-08 02:08 PM
    So I guess I will try the skin/screen protector solution and see how it goes. Sounds like the bb oem skin is fairly popular, anybody prefer the seidio or mobi?
    01-14-08 03:07 PM
    You could also try one of these: RIM BlackBerry 8100 Pearl Skin (T-Mobile, AT&T)

It provides protection to the entire body (except the sides), is quite durable and really inexpensive.
    01-15-08 01:23 AM
    that sounds interesting--where do you get one of those? I got a GREAT deal on gel skins at the Tmobile store.....2 for 10
    01-19-08 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD