The original BlackBerry battery included with the 9700 is good, but would the Seidio battery be a better option for extended life? just looking for some opinions?
    01-05-11 07:22 PM
    Personally I'm a bigger fan of Mugen extended batteries usually a better price for them and lasts longer.

Slim Fit Extended Battery
    Mugen 1800mAh Extended Battery $29.95 USD
    Seidio 1750 mAh Extended Battery $49.95 USD

Bulkier Extended Battery
    Mugen 3600mAh Extended Battery $96.95 USD
    Seidio 2700mAh Extended Battery $69.95 USD

Mugen Power Battery Website
    BlackBerry Bold 2 9700 - Blackberry
    Last edited by aznlgcy; 01-05-11 at 07:37 PM.
    01-05-11 07:32 PM
    thanks for that info aznlgcy, I've actually been waiting to get the Seidio 1750 because I didn't want to sink $50 in it at this time but a tad bit more and still slim fit only $30? that'll probably be mine before the end of the month when I get paid
    01-05-11 07:40 PM
    thanks for that info aznlgcy, I've actually been waiting to get the Seidio 1750 because I didn't want to sink $50 in it at this time but a tad bit more and still slim fit only $30? that'll probably be mine before the end of the month when I get paid
    No Problem. I've owned about 3 of these batteries and all of them last more than 2 years before I've actually seen a decreased performance, the only downfall is the initially charge they recommend is 24 hours before use to maintain the quality of the battery. After that you can charge it whatever why you want with no issues.

I hope they will create one for the Torch as Seidio has no interest in making one
    01-05-11 07:42 PM
    The original BlackBerry battery included with the 9700 is good, but would the Seidio battery be a better option for extended life? just looking for some opinions?
    Well, I currently have the Seido battery powering my 9700. I bought it last month as a replacement/backup for the original battery. There seems to be a slight increase in my phone's battery life, but it's hard to really say if it's making a huge difference for me. There are so many other variables (level of use from one day to the next; app use, etc.). That's my honest opinion.
    01-05-11 11:06 PM
    Personally I'm a bigger fan of Mugen extended batteries usually a better price for them and lasts longer.

Slim Fit Extended Battery
    Mugen 1800mAh Extended Battery $29.95 USD
    Seidio 1750 mAh Extended Battery $49.95 USD

Bulkier Extended Battery
    Mugen 3600mAh Extended Battery $96.95 USD
    Seidio 2700mAh Extended Battery $69.95 USD

Mugen Power Battery Website
    BlackBerry Bold 2 9700 - Blackberry
    Man, if I had only known about the Mugen brand before choosing the Seido perhaps I would have gotten one of those instead. More power at less cost than the Seido. Oh well *sigh*
    01-05-11 11:09 PM
    6 months ago I got an aftermarket non-OEM generic extended battery from ebay, from a good trusty hongkong seller. Best $10 I ever paid, 3000 mAh and it lasts quite a long time, even came with a back cover.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-11 02:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD