I was looking for a case for my BB Curve....I've seen them with the silicone cases; but, I thought I should get one that's closed; but, if I stick it in the wrong place in my bag then I might not get it out in time to answer! lol So what's the pros & cons of that?
    04-24-09 03:39 PM
    i have the silicone case with a BSE screen protector. i just put my bb in my pocket or backpack and make sure there's nothing with it to scratch it.

cases are too bulky for me. and like you said you have to take it out of the case each time to answer a call or reply to a message.

AND

Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page
    04-24-09 03:41 PM
    if your talking about a case with like a flip front or something it would more then likely have a "sleeper" magnet which would put ur bb to sleep to save ur battery my otterbox case has it in the holster and i love the feature i cant say much for the silone cases
    04-24-09 05:58 PM
    Well at the store I was told that if I had my bb out to use it then it would be unprotected if its dropped. I saw a hard case that was cheaper than what I saw on ebay and matched my pink curve perfectly so I got that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 04:18 PM
    u have insurance correct? it would be covered my boss ran his over with a forklift a few months ago they replaced it
    04-26-09 04:37 PM
    I use the silicone skins. They come in loads of colors and I like the feel so it's easy to grab at when it's in my bag.

----------------
    Now playing: Ladytron - Deep Blue
    via FoxyTunes
    04-26-09 05:14 PM
    Yeah I do have insurance. I see a lot of silicone. I like this hard case though. Its looks like its part of the device the color matches so well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 09:18 PM
    yeah i prefer hard cases myself partically my otterbox case iam in construction so i pretty much have to have it
    04-26-09 10:21 PM
    I also have a 4 yo. Could have my hands full at any time....so I always go with the most durable since she's been on the scene! lol
    04-26-09 10:41 PM
    lol well congrats on ur 4 year old
    04-26-09 10:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD