I am looking thru ebay i want to find a good case for my TOUR any suggestion
    11-26-09 11:02 AM
    I really like the case called 'Epik case" it comes from Hong Kong, and is only 5 bucks but takes sometimes 2 weeks to get to your house. Its the best soft gell case I have ever camr across for the Tour.

If your looking for a hard case which has a slightly rubbery feel to it, you might want to consider Seidio cases innocase 1 or II.
    11-26-09 11:24 AM
    I really like the case called 'Epik case" it comes from Hong Kong, and is only 5 bucks but takes sometimes 2 weeks to get to your house. Its the best soft gell case I have ever camr across for the Tour.

If your looking for a hard case which has a slightly rubbery feel to it, you might want to consider Seidio cases innocase 1 or II.
    thank u man
    11-26-09 12:26 PM
    I have the epik pro case for my tour. It fits perfectly inside the Verizon OEM tour holster.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 03:24 PM
    With holiday shopping, the Epik ebay web site is saying that it will take 5 weeks for delivery now. Accessorygeeks.com in Walnut, Califonria, has a couple of the cases for $10 with free shipping. I believe they have the red one and the white diamond one. I called the customer support and they don't include the screen protector with it. The Black one is out of stock per the online site. I don't think their cases are the one with the bigger cutouts, but when Epik makes it very clear that there are shipping delays in their products to North America, and then they say 5 weeks for the holiday shipping season, my guess is that you won't get it before Christmas if you order now. It's a very popular case in the forums and definately one that I like, but I don't like to wait a long time for a product to be delivered. Hence why I often buy local even though better choices are often available online.
    11-27-09 11:44 PM
    If you are hard on your phones or just have general bad luck, I can't recommend strongly enough the Otter Box. I have one on my Bold 9000 and man is it tough. I can toss this phone into a wall and it'll be unharmed when I pick it up...very very tough case, worth the money!
    11-28-09 11:12 PM
    i agree with the otter box i have one on my 8830 and the wife has one on her 9530 great cases as my kids are rough with them and i am in a job that is rough on my stuff and in a rough environment and my device still performs superbly
    11-29-09 12:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD