12-02-09 02:52 PM
59 123
tools
    I have an idea too. A case made entirely of raw bacon and sewn together with sheep intestine!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-09 03:00 AM
    I have an idea too. A case made entirely of raw bacon and sewn together with sheep intestine!

Tasty!!!!!!!!!!!

12-01-09 03:33 AM
    I keep my 9550 protected by this new case from Seidio... Innovative design I might add!!!
    12-01-09 08:51 AM
    I have a number of old soft cases for eyeglasses around the house and several of them are a perfect fit for the 9550. Some have pocket clips on the side for carrying in a vest, coat or shirt pocket while others have a flap over the end with a velcro sticker to keep the device from falling out. This latter is perfect for my wife's purse. Look around, you may have the perfect case lying around in a drawer somewhere.

Bob
    12-01-09 03:27 PM

Sorry. That's way too close to the human-skin-sewn-together-with-eyelashes case that I have a patent for. I'm working on the prototype as we speak.

12-01-09 06:38 PM
    lol this was pointless but good luck......
    12-01-09 08:35 PM
    Hey, I had good ideas in the past. Maybe some of you remember or tha mods can trace it up but I started a thread about google maps app not having the option when you search for a business to save it to contacts. I suggested an app to be made that would save highlighted or selected contacts details from emails or website as a contact.

Now, voila, contact capture was made, I bought it, I use it and it works a treat. A thank you would have been nice tho

12-02-09 04:26 AM
    I think I can make this work. I haven't quite thought of how I will make the switch, but I will figure something out... My plan is to leave it the same thickness as the case is now, and just carve into the silicone, or maybe even cut the silicone out where the magnet needs to be. the magnets I bought, have a pulling force of 2.88lbs each. They are 6.5mm in diameter, and 1.5mm thick.

I just thought of how to make the switch. Bingo! I will post pics when it is done.
    ok...so I'm interested in what you came up with - pics please

the idea isn't all that bad - ground breaking or earth shattering - um....no
    12-02-09 02:24 PM
    Belfast...I think this is a great idea! I use a sleeve with the magnet in it now- but when I am using my BB it is naked and unprotected! I would love to have a nice thin case with the magnet built in like you describe.
    And don't worry-- I bet lots of people made fun of Edison when he was messing around with the light bulb too! lol
    12-02-09 02:52 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD