12-02-09 03:52 PM
59 123
tools
    This is just too good to give away for free, I wrote OtterBox an email but no response so far. Anybody connected to them, get them to contact me ASAP as this is one of my best ideas I've ever came up with.

No joking, whoever implements this will take over the market, and it would work from skin cases to rugged ones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 09:04 AM
    If it involves dipping the phone in dark chocolate and coconut, I have already tried it. It ruins the phone but tastes DELICIOUS!!!
    11-30-09 09:10 AM
    Seriously man, this is big! I'm dyeing to tell somebody

I wonder if I post it here it would be proof that I came up with the idea? Mods, what do you think?

11-30-09 09:16 AM
    Does it involve a zip lock bag and ducktape? lol
    11-30-09 09:27 AM
    Does it involve a zip lock bag and ducktape? lol
    Lol, no but that sounds like something I've done in the past

11-30-09 09:32 AM
    Lol even if you give it to otterbox there is no proof of concept. You should file a patent BEFORE handing it to another company if you feel that your product is worthy of sales
    11-30-09 09:41 AM
    If it involves dipping the phone in dark chocolate and coconut, I have already tried it. It ruins the phone but tastes DELICIOUS!!!
    Omg ROFL!
    I believe a tear just came out

11-30-09 09:48 AM
    Lol This is the best way to start the day.
    11-30-09 10:02 AM
    If it has to do with making the case out of conductive material or weaving conductive threads into the material so that the touch screens work better it has already been thought of. I would bet that someone is already working on it.
    11-30-09 10:11 AM
    Nope, nothing like that

11-30-09 10:27 AM
    Call me a fool but I still believe in the honour system so an official email from them confirming that if they implement my idea in their designs I will get rewarded it's good enough for me.

11-30-09 10:51 AM
    This is why I keep checking these threads. It's little gems like this that keep me coming back.
    11-30-09 11:32 AM
    Wow thats prob the funniest and most random post anyone could have come up with.
    11-30-09 02:26 PM
    So you made a post to tell us that you have an idea that you can't tell us? Interesting haha.
    11-30-09 02:30 PM
    Wow thats prob the funniest and most random post anyone could have come up with.
    I try

10 char
    11-30-09 02:34 PM
    this post does not deliver! FAIL!
    11-30-09 02:43 PM
    So you made a post to tell us that you have an idea that you can't tell us? Interesting haha.
    +1

sorta pointless
    11-30-09 03:13 PM
    It's a case. How earth shattering and life changing can a case design be?

Segway of the smartphone case industry. Paradigm shift. Yup.
    11-30-09 03:27 PM
    That was great........
    11-30-09 03:43 PM
    this post does not deliver! FAIL!
    Certainly does Wallmart...
    11-30-09 03:45 PM
    Nice! I agree with most...fail. How many times can you redesign a case.
    11-30-09 04:17 PM
    Nice! I agree with most...fail. How many times can you redesign a case.
    there is always room for improvement
    11-30-09 05:08 PM
    Well... Sounds like you are in a pickle. To patent it, you need to have thorough designs made, and maybe even a working prototype. But if you are ocntacting someone like otterbox with your idea, that would lead me to think that you dont have the materials readily available to make said case...

I am curious about this though.. You should PM me and we can talk about it. I will sign an NDA sort of thing if you want lol. I may be able to help make a model.
    11-30-09 06:26 PM
    If it is a spray on shield there is one already coming out soon.

If is a lead lined box you would never get a signal!
    11-30-09 06:29 PM
    if it involves dipping the phone in dark chocolate and coconut, i have already tried it. It ruins the phone but tastes delicious!!!
    hahahahahahahahahahahah
    11-30-09 07:22 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD