10-30-10 12:00 PM
35 12
tools
    You should pre-order from here for less than half that price:
    Blackberry Leather Pocket Pouch for Torch 9800 (Black) at MobileCityOnline.com
    Site says it ships on today's date but still shows as a pre-order. I'm in no hurry.
    Thanks guys - I went ahead and ordered from mobilecityonline - $5 cheaper beats the fact that I am a big Newegg fan/customer. Hopefully there's not too much of a delay but I am not in desperate need either - I'd just like to have it protected sometimes.
    09-29-10 07:05 PM
    I was thinking of getting one of the Sena Ultraslim Cases:
    Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : Torch Leather Cases for BlackBerry

They are not available yet. I'm not a big fan of the the way the magnet is so visible but I do like the colour options. I've had 2 sena cases for other devices and the leather is very nice quality. However, I have never tried an "ultra slim" case from them. Anyone have any other feedback on these cases?
    09-29-10 08:48 PM
    Anyone have any reviews on the pouch??
    09-29-10 09:12 PM
    Thanks guys - I went ahead and ordered from mobilecityonline - $5 cheaper beats the fact that I am a big Newegg fan/customer.
    I shop Newegg quite a bit also, most of the time I get stuff the next day after ordering, but yeah, I'm in no big rush either so I'll take the $5 savings.
    09-30-10 12:02 PM
    My thread started coming out in just 3 days.......
    10-29-10 08:10 PM
    BlackBerry Leather Holster for Torch 9800: what's up with the red thread on the side of the holster? The first one I had the thread came undone, got a replacement and now the same thing is happening. Anyone else? Why the heck would RIM use such a thread?
    Hey what did u do about the thread coming out?

mIne's coming out after just a few days.. thinking of getting a replacement but is there any use?
    10-30-10 08:18 AM
    I've had mine for 2-3 weeks and the red thread seems unchanged and secure.
    10-30-10 08:52 AM
    I have had mine for 3 weeks and I like it a lot. I have never been keen on holsters, but this one has a quality look and feel to it.

I am thinking of getting the pouch as well for times when I dont want to carry a holster.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-10 09:18 AM
    BlackBerry Leather Holster for Torch 9800: what's up with the red thread on the side of the holster? The first one I had the thread came undone, got a replacement and now the same thing is happening. Anyone else? Why the heck would RIM use such a thread?

Mine has that, too. My husband laughed at me when I pointed it out and said I didn't like it...LOL

I've had it for a couple weeks and it's still okay, though.
    10-30-10 09:35 AM
    I agree with the OP. Best blackberry holster I've used. It's perfect.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-10 12:00 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD