Been googling and searching the forums a bit but couldn't find any direct answers, maybe I just didn't look hard enough! Haha, anyways..

I just purchased my curve (8330) and I must say; I love it.. Here's my dilemma, I purchased one of the OEM skins (black) and I absolutely love the feel of it. I would like to get a holster for my belt and was wondering if the Seido rubberized holster (regular one, not the one for the Seido case) would work with the OEM skin..

The holster looks like it holds the curve tightly.. Is there any spare room to fit the skin in it?

I looked into the Seido full rubberized case + holster combo but imo, they cover up the beauty of the curve.

Also.. I have been looking at screen protectors as well; any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.
    07-24-08 02:18 AM
    I think with the holsters, they have sides that stretch. I have a skin and a leather holster for mine. Also, the skin is fitted and not really bulky.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-08 03:24 AM
    You need the skinned holster, it can be used with the rubber skin or the hard case. The regular one won't fit the BB in with the skin on it.
    07-24-08 03:29 AM
    So the skinned holster will work well with the OEM skin?
    Would prefer to get the regular one just in case I ever want to go skinless.. Hmm..
    07-24-08 04:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD