this is a silly question, but for those who carry in pocket with a skin, do you face the screen in (toward leg) or out? just wondering which way would cause more dust build up on under the screen and keys.
    01-22-09 08:09 AM
    this is a silly question, but for those who carry in pocket with a skin, do you face the screen in (toward leg) or out? just wondering which way would cause more dust build up on under the screen and keys.
    i just slide it in my pocket, usually the screen ends up in because i just put it in the pocket from holding it, never really think of it. good question tho!
    01-22-09 09:02 AM
    thanks. so you carry this way every day? any problems with dust affecting the phone?
    01-22-09 09:17 AM
    I always put the phone in my jacket pocket with the screen facing in. Not for dust/lint issues as it is a given the OEM skin will collect the dust/lint, but for the fact that the screen is more protected this way. If you put the phone in your pocket with the screen facing away from your body and you were to have something bump the phone, the screen would be exposed to damage more so than if it is facing your body.

Sounds crazy but this is my reasoning for why I face the screen in to my body when I put it in my pocket.

JD
    01-22-09 09:21 AM
    yeah i carry it every day in my pocket in either a skin or naked, never noticed a problem with dust. i clean it all the time, usually just a dust off or a little blow in the keypad and its clean again. you could always go for the seidio holster that will hold the phone with the skin on it if you were worried
    01-22-09 09:21 AM
    i slide it into the oem case and usually it lands win there with the fron facing out.

just kinda how i have always put it in
    01-22-09 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD