07-09-09 05:08 AM
35 12
tools
    I used a OEM skin on my old 8310. Now that I upgraded to the 8900, I bought the same skin. I like it for the good protection, but hard to put in and out of my pocket as others mentioned.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-09 09:22 AM
    You can get them for like 10 bucks with a charging cradle on amazon.com

I got one for the bold with the cradle for like 12.00 with 2.98 shipping...
    07-02-09 04:30 AM
    I got a black OEM skin from Amazon for around US 5.
    Unlike others, I don't like the silky feel of it.
    Secondly, it makes the phone look bulkier.
    Lastly, I invariably end up pressing the camera hot key while picking it up.

It is lying unused and I now use a Cellet Signature ( Vertical) Case/Holster.
    07-02-09 06:02 AM
    I don't mind the silky feel. I love it instead of having it feel like rubber. Not to mention it doesn't get stuck as much as other rubberized skins.

I just wish they had a bit better structure to them. I understand they were meant for easy slip on/off but I would have preferred some rubber going from middle connecting both sides so not only would it add stability to the skin, but also cover right above the trackball.
    07-03-09 10:07 PM
    i bought my OEM red silicone case from Amazon.com
    it was 3 bucks with S/H
    07-04-09 07:21 AM
    I'm rockin' a black OEM skin gel and I couldn't be happier with it. It's super light, thin. and adds just the right feel to the phone. I also have a BSE...my phone is in full armor.

07-05-09 01:43 AM
    I loved it. Until it ripped in two places. I took it off everyday to put it in the charger dock.... and the other day it just ripped. Now I have the Seidio Innocase II and love it.
    07-08-09 11:51 PM
    I'm rockin' a black OEM skin gel and I couldn't be happier with it. It's super light, thin. and adds just the right feel to the phone. I also have a BSE...my phone is in full armor.

That is a great alternative to what I have :P
    07-08-09 11:51 PM
    I like my black OEM silicone case. After having one on my iPod I had to get one for the BB lol. $4 at BestBuy =P
    07-09-09 02:39 AM
    i totaly dislike the silicon cases. they are always filled with dust and the dust tsticks to the case. also the case is easily off the phone and is not very tight around the phone that my opinion
    07-09-09 05:08 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD