I have an extremely minor situation: but curious....

I have the smoke gray silicon skin and it used to fit perfectly. Now it's all loose and flabby. i dunno what happened to it...well it stretched out obviously but what heck?! Has this happened to you?
    03-18-09 11:48 AM
    hmm, naturally they stretch a little but mine have never gotten to the point that they are loose and floppy--like coming off the device or something. mine seem to stretch out on the sides, vertical, and dont run a straight tight fit down the side of the device like the top and bottom have. dont know if that helps but just my experience...
    03-18-09 11:57 AM
    yea that's what happened to mine...i thought about washing and machine dry it lol...terrible idea
    03-18-09 12:12 PM
    lol, an interesting idea... at least they're cheap, $10? and come in a variety of colors so you can buy a few and rotate them and have your device change color every day

The Bold skin, for whatever reason, seems thicker and more robust and has held up better than my 8900 or 8300 ones. meh.
    03-18-09 12:30 PM
    Get the Innocase II..... it is a perfect fit and only $30 something... or $22 on here somewhere!!
    03-18-09 01:29 PM
    personally i dont like the silicone skins anymore. i go to the beach everyday and i found that sand, lint, or just anything gets caught inside the skin and actually scratches your phone
    03-18-09 01:37 PM
    That is because you are a loser!!!

You should check in to the otterbox for that... I had one for my pearl and it worked great!!
    03-18-09 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD