Hey guys and gals, just wanted to make a thread on this case I just received in the mail. Got it for a great price of $14 shipped, can't beat that. I already had the holster that came with the at&t bold but wanted the horizontal case for the days of needing a belt case (I use the pocket slip case mostly).

The case it self is really nicely stitched and looks like great quality. Has the same sleep magnet and groove for the trackball, just like the other OEM cases from Blackberry. It has a very strong and wide attached belt clip (a nice touch). I also like the 2 circle magnets it has to keep the case closed. They are very strong and see them holding up with heavy usage. I also like that it's a custom fit case and there is no "extra" room anywhere.

Every positive comes with a negative though. The only negative I can see is that it is a extremely tight fit. I'm sure this is not serious, as we all know it will most likely break in.

We all have seen the "stock" photos so I figured I'll post some live shots for anyone thinking about getting this case. Enjoy!

12-27-08 12:08 PM
    Thanks for the pics! Im considering a second case of the otterbox is a beast of a case and well at times change is needed.
    12-27-08 12:25 PM
    mapimages,

Thanks for sharing your pics!

How did you get the chrome part of the bold to be black?
    12-27-08 12:45 PM
    Very nice!
    12-27-08 12:51 PM
    nice pics man
    12-27-08 01:24 PM
    where did you get it for $14 shipped?

i like the cases that put the phone to sleep once you put it in them but the OEM one was a vertical and it would feel funny to turn it sideways, and id be scared when i tried to take it out it like fall -knocks on wood-
    12-27-08 02:18 PM
    Looks great man. How are you liking the Black Bold now? I forgot that it even came with a silver bezel already.
    12-27-08 02:23 PM
    where did you get it for $14 shipped?
    the wonderful world of ebay
    12-27-08 02:27 PM
    Looks great man. How are you liking the Black Bold now? I forgot that it even came with a silver bezel already.
    ive done the same, it always takes me by surprise when i see one at best buy or att
    12-27-08 02:28 PM
    Man I'm loving it and I feel exactly how you do lol

Some guy saw me using my Bold in the city yesterday and I think he got jealous when I saw him pull out his stock silver one haha. I really think he wanted to ask me like WTF?
    12-27-08 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD