Ordered my Otterbox Commuter for my 9700 and plan on using it with a bold 9000 OEM holster. I see these two on Amazon. Both are dirt cheap...can this be legit at this price?

Also, which one on these two is official OEM? Seems like they're just from two different 3rd party suppliers and the one from SF Planet is Koskin?? (faux leather or whatever that is)...help me decide. Please! Thanks.

The one from SF planet.(5 reviews - 4 starts overall)
    Amazon.com: Blackberry Koskin Holster for Bold 9000 (Black): SF Planet

The one from BargainCell (5 reviews - 4 start overall)
    Amazon.com: BlackBerry Holster for BlackBerry Bold 9000 (Black): BargainCell
    12-25-09 09:20 PM
    They're both exactly the same so just pick whichever.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-09 09:27 PM
    I would get the second one but that's just my 2 cents

12-25-09 09:27 PM
    Use the one that came w/your 9700?
    12-25-09 09:43 PM
    Use the one that came w/your 9700?
    Heard 9700 with Otterbox commuter is extremely tight fit in oem 9700 leather holster. Most ppl, from what I've read, are using the oem bold 9000 holster or the tour (???-does this really work?) holster. If they chose to holster.

12-25-09 11:32 PM
    I would get the second one but that's just my 2 cents

Why the 2nd one? Thanks!

12-25-09 11:33 PM
    Ordered my Otterbox Commuter for my 9700 and plan on using it with a bold 9000 OEM holster. I see these two on Amazon. Both are dirt cheap...can this be legit at this price?

Also, which one on these two is official OEM? Seems like they're just from two different 3rd party suppliers and the one from SF Planet is Koskin?? (faux leather or whatever that is)...help me decide. Please! Thanks.

The one from SF planet.(5 reviews - 4 starts overall)
    Amazon.com: Blackberry Koskin Holster for Bold 9000 (Black): SF Planet

The one from BargainCell (5 reviews - 4 start overall)
    Amazon.com: BlackBerry Holster for BlackBerry Bold 9000 (Black): BargainCell

the one came with the 9700 covers the phone more i like it

why dont u use that
    12-25-09 11:36 PM
    the one came with the 9700 covers the phone more i like it

why dont u use that
    My understanding from this forum is that the 9700 with an Otterbox Commuter on iy won't fit in the 9700 oem leather holster. So most ppl that use the Commuter on their 9700 and still choose to holster the phone have found a need to do so in a larger holster like the one that came with the 9000 bold.

12-25-09 11:40 PM
    My understanding from this forum is that the 9700 with an Otterbox Commuter on iy won't fit in the 9700 oem leather holster. So most ppl that use the Commuter on their 9700 and still choose to holster the phone have found a need to do so in a larger holster like the one that came with the 9000 bold.

i just use the oem skin i got for 7 i like it its fit i dont need a big bulky case
    12-26-09 12:11 AM
    i just use the oem skin i got for 7 i like it its fit i dont need a big bulky case
    Problem with blackberry oem skins is that they stretch out over time and attract a lot of lint. So, I decided to go with a Otterbox Commuter. But with it on, general feedback here is that the phone will not fir (easily) into the 9700 oem leather holster. So most said they used the holster for the 9000 bold. I need to buy one and so upon looking at Amazon, I saw these two.

A) how can they be this cheap. Makes me question if these are exact replacement 9000 oem holster or cheap knock-offs?
    B) which one should I get?

12-26-09 05:44 AM
    Problem with blackberry oem skins is that they stretch out over time and attract a lot of lint. So, I decided to go with a Otterbox Commuter. But with it on, general feedback here is that the phone will not fir (easily) into the 9700 oem leather holster. So most said they used the holster for the 9000 bold. I need to buy one and so upon looking at Amazon, I saw these two.

A) how can they be this cheap. Makes me question if these are exact replacement 9000 oem holster or cheap knock-offs?
    B) which one should I get?

got you

just because cheap dont means fake i got the table charger for 9 dollar and its oem elsewhere is 23 dolllar some people wants more profit that is all
    12-28-09 05:54 AM
    be careful, i got holster (for bold9000) from ebay. Seller claims that it's OEM
    but when I compare to the original. there's huge difference in quality stitch .etc
    12-28-09 06:32 AM
    They are both OEM legit imo, it is just OEM products are severely overpriced when you buy from official retailers. I bought the 8520 OEM case after I lost the original 9700 case off of Amazon for like $8. Exactly the same thing, magnetized clip and all but BB's official site listed the 8520/9700 case at $30 plus shipping.
    12-28-09 06:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD