Can someone, with this charger (desktop), tell me what type of connector is on this unit for the power supply?

Not sure why this information is omitted, since it doesn't come with a power supply.
    03-12-09 08:35 PM
    I don't have one but as I understand it uses the charger you have for your berry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 10:22 AM
    Thanks. I also found a review that suggested this.

FYI, this can be had for $11 + shipping from Amazon resellers. Ordered one, last night, and it's already shipped.
    03-13-09 02:07 PM
    is the same as the blackberry
    03-16-09 12:08 AM
    Just an update.

Got the OEM cradle, in the mail, yesterday. No front LED workin' there. However, to my joy, it works with USB (computer) to phone for charging.

I imagine their warning (someone said it was warned against in the manual) was more to say they don't support that use as too many people have different USB configurations.

They just don't want the blame, if something goes wrong..short version.

Any who, it works fine just like the ac equivalent.

Also, there is no advantage to drawing power straight from the wall, as opposed to from the USB port. Although, I would tend to think the output of the USB port to be less prone to overload than a wall socket.
    Last edited by Quijib0; 03-17-09 at 02:40 AM.
    03-17-09 02:34 AM
    Output from the wall is greater than through a computers' usb port. If you're doing it overnight or just as a 'regular thing', you'll hardly notice. If you're timing the minutes for the charge then use the wall.
    03-17-09 08:35 PM
    Definitely agree the wall is the way to go, if you're pressed for time
    03-18-09 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD