I know the Tour is relatively new and that accessories may still be in the making however, I was curious if RIM has made a charging cradle(s) either the single or the tri-charger that charges the phone, bluetooth and spare battery yet? I have seen that the Tour does indeed have the charging contacts on the back of the unit so I would think something would be coming, I hope... I like this option as it cuts down on wear to the USB port.

I apologize in advance if I missed a previous thread on this or if I missed the OEM accessories I am looking for.
    07-07-09 01:16 PM
    there really is not much available until the device is released. at least on one carrier.

we usually start seeing things after about 30 days of first release.

the "tri charger" you are talking about is called... the blackberry power station. i have one and have just bought the cradle for different devices i have owned. at worst, we may need to by the spare battery charger as well. the whole thing cost 70-100 bucks, but you can by cradles for like 10 bucks.

i am planing on keeping the one i got now for the curve and buying the new device cradle and or charger when there available.

for example.... BlackBerry Bold 9000 Power Station Cradle
    07-07-09 01:59 PM
    they should be putting out a RIM OEM charging pod relatively soon for the Tour..I remember when i got the storm the day it came out... i found the oem cradle for it on ebay within 2-3 weeks after the device released
    07-07-09 02:34 PM
    there really is not much available until the device is released. at least on one carrier.

we usually start seeing things after about 30 days of first release.

the "tri charger" you are talking about is called... the blackberry power station. i have one and have just bought the cradle for different devices i have owned. at worst, we may need to by the spare battery charger as well. the whole thing cost 70-100 bucks, but you can by cradles for like 10 bucks.

i am planing on keeping the one i got now for the curve and buying the new device cradle and or charger when there available.

for example.... BlackBerry Bold 9000 Power Station Cradle
    Exactly what I am planning to do. I have one for my Curve and for my 8330WE, and it is awesome only having to switch the cradle. I love the power station. Even though it was an a considerable investment, it was worth every penny.
    07-07-09 03:04 PM
    they should be putting out a RIM OEM charging pod relatively soon for the Tour..I remember when i got the storm the day it came out... i found the oem cradle for it on ebay within 2-3 weeks after the device released
    I ordered my Storm on release day 11/21/2008 in store since the store was already out. The OEM cradle was available for order from Verizon THAT day. i had it in my hand from Verizon on 11/26/2008. Later I replaced it with a more functional one from Seidio Online to work with my Storm Innocase.
    07-07-09 03:35 PM
    I hope they come out with silver charge pod ASAP. I use my BB as alram and bedside clock..
    07-07-09 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD