Not sure why, it just stopped. I have checked and it is set to make a sound in the holster. this is rather annoying. not sure if it has the same problem with calls and I rarely get calls. I have done multiple battery pulls as well.
    09-15-09 07:36 AM
    Do you have a custom profile setup?
    09-15-09 07:38 AM
    Make sure the settings in your profile are the same as when first set up, and that they are set to have sounds for in holster. Also, try to change the profile to a new one, then change back to the original and see if that works.
    09-15-09 07:41 AM
    I have the profile set to loud and I have changed it from loud to normal in testing. Throughout the day I change it from loud to normal to silent to vibrate multiple times. This is most annoying. It makes the sound when out of the holster. SMS Text "Sound in Holster" is set to Yes in the "Ring Tones/Alerts" section.
    09-15-09 07:58 AM
    Syco54645, did you recently set a new profile for whichever contacts this is happening on?

I have this issue but only on the contacts I've set a personalized ring for. There was another thread about this a couple of days ago... several people have the same problem.

I'm still running the original OS. Hopefully this is resolved in another version.
    09-15-09 09:21 AM
    Syco54645, did you recently set a new profile for whichever contacts this is happening on?

I have this issue but only on the contacts I've set a personalized ring for. There was another thread about this a couple of days ago... several people have the same problem.

I'm still running the original OS. Hopefully this is resolved in another version.
    I did set a custom ringer for them. that is probably it, but it wasnt doing it for any of the people that i have in my contacts.
    Last edited by Syco54645; 09-15-09 at 12:22 PM.
    09-15-09 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD