Patiently waiting for Seidio to come out with their Innocase selections. For now, I have this:

Slim Rubberized Shell Case - Tour 9630 Slim Rubberized Case / BlackBerry Tour 9630 Slim Rubberized Hard Case

It's the first case I've gotten from Boxwave. It's okay, but it's a pretty cheap looking case and takes away from the look of the Tour. It looks like a case you could get at Wal-Mart.

Anyone found decent hard cases from other places?
    07-18-09 12:41 PM
    Any case takes away from the look of the tour.

Full body guard + pouch is the way to go.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 01:02 PM
    Actually, I think completely nude is the way to go! If anything, go for a skin like a BSE. But I realize some people like a case.

Really, it's such a new device that there really isn't anything for it yet--not even themes. Be patient.
    07-18-09 01:09 PM
    OP - I bought the same case off ebay for $4.95 lol
    07-18-09 01:10 PM
    How can you not like the OEM skin?

Best $7 I spent.
    07-18-09 01:57 PM
    Right now I'm alternating between my old curve pouch and my old Beyza Case Slimline pouch that I had for my curve...both fit extremely well and the sleeper function works perfect on the Tour with these cases as well

07-18-09 02:02 PM
    I definitely agree. Although I'm more of a silicone skin user myself. I stuffed my Tour in the hot pink silicone from Verizon yesterday the second I had it in my hands hahaha
    I'm jealous of the 14 pack of colored skins NancyDrew tweeted about that she got off ebay for I think $13 (for the 8900). The colors were amazing. I want. Badly.
    07-18-09 02:23 PM
    These guys have a nice "early" selection of cases for the Tour. Got my clear case from them.

Cell Phone Accessories - DayDeal.com
    07-18-09 02:29 PM

Best $7 I spent.
    Where did you find one for $7?

Is this the one you're talking about?

OEM BlackBerry Skin Cover for BlackBerry Tour 9630, Black HDW-23471-001 - BlackBerry Tour Skin Covers (BlackBerry 9630)
    07-18-09 03:58 PM
    That's the one I have. Got it on Amazon for $2.95 plus 4 or 5 bucks for shipping.
    07-18-09 04:09 PM

Best $7 I spent.
    The OEM skin seems very loose to me. I would like it to be tighter around the edges.

Yes. They sell the same one at Best Buy for $15. Be aware that it is pretty loose around the edges.
    07-18-09 04:11 PM
    I couldn't find any cases that I liked for the Tour, so I bought an 8900 case...because it is the same phone. The fit was perfect.
    07-19-09 06:10 PM
    mine fits snug.. it's actually kind of a task to get it in there. The holes line up perfect, too.
    07-19-09 06:13 PM
    That same case is on Amazon for $3. I like the naked look too... but the chrome bezel getting scratches on it so early would bug the pizz out of me...

So I will wrap it up for now and pull it out when I'm ready
    07-19-09 06:54 PM
    I definitely agree. Although I'm more of a silicone skin user myself. I stuffed my Tour in the hot pink silicone from Verizon yesterday the second I had it in my hands hahaha
    I'm jealous of the 14 pack of colored skins NancyDrew tweeted about that she got off ebay for I think $13 (for the 8900). The colors were amazing. I want. Badly.
    I know!!! They look perfect!!!!

I couldn't find any cases that I liked for the Tour, so I bought an 8900 case...because it is the same phone. The fit was perfect.
    Do the cases for the 8900 work for the Tour? The tour is bigger so how is that possible?
    07-19-09 07:07 PM
    i'm not really into the skins or cases,so i ordered the seidio holster for the tour.they're realeasing it/shipping it on monday.
    07-19-09 07:12 PM

Do the cases for the 8900 work for the Tour? The tour is bigger so how is that possible?
    tour is pretty much the same width, but is a tad taller and the 8900 measurements were almost the same as the older curves...like i said above, all my old 8330 curve cases work very well with my new tour...i have no issues with any of them...even the sleeper function works perfectly
    07-19-09 07:15 PM
    I picked up a black skin from ebay for the time being. Waiting for Seidio to release their rubberized hard case.

07-19-09 07:28 PM

Yep, the 8900 cases work for the tour. Physically they are the same phone. The only difference that I have found is the camera is in a different position...but the case that I have has a rectangular slot, so it doesn't matter what side your camera is on. But if in doubt, just take your tour to a shop that sales 8900 cases and test it out, that's what i did.
    07-19-09 07:29 PM
    I went to blackberry.com and compared the size of the Tour and the Bold and there is a slight difference in both height and width:

BlackBerry - BlackBerry | Wireless Handheld Devices, Software & Services from Research In Motion (RIM)

The Tour is 4.4 inches tall (112 mm) while the Bold is 4.48 (114 mm).

The Tour is 2.4 inches wide (62 mm) while the Bold is 2.6 (66 mm).

I have a hard time believing that Bold cases (especially hard cases) would fit the Tour. The tops are also slightly shaped differently aren't they?

Anyone have any idea how much longer it will take Seidio to come out with their Innocase cases?
    07-19-09 10:49 PM
    I went to blackberry.com and compared the size of the Tour and the Bold and there is a slight difference in both height and width:

BlackBerry - BlackBerry | Wireless Handheld Devices, Software & Services from Research In Motion (RIM)

The Tour is 4.4 inches tall (112 mm) while the Bold is 4.48 (114 mm).

The Tour is 2.4 inches wide (62 mm) while the Bold is 2.6 (66 mm).

I have a hard time believing that Bold cases (especially hard cases) would fit the Tour. The tops are also slightly shaped differently aren't they?

Anyone have any idea how much longer it will take Seidio to come out with their Innocase cases?
    We were talking about the 8900 cases, but still I find it hard that the 8900 silicone cases will for for the Tour. Does anyone know if this is true?
    07-19-09 11:04 PM
    We were talking about the 8900 cases, but still I find it hard that the 8900 silicone cases will for for the Tour. Does anyone know if this is true?
    i would venture to say that a "silicone" case will only fit the device it was designed for due to the fact the measurements need to be perfect for a snug fit.
    07-20-09 07:43 AM
    As a temporary safety measure, I put my Tour in a Case-Mate Smart-Skin for the Curve 8900. Not a bad fit until they come out with the Tour version....
    07-20-09 09:45 AM
    Here's one I hadn't seen mentioned yet:
    Enter your location

Is one "skin" really better than another? There are a ton of skins out there for about the same price. I really don't like the silicon cases, but my Innocase isn't out yet.

The Boxwave Slim Rubberized Case I bought looks extremely cheap, like something you could buy from a kiosk in the mall that just sells cell phone cases, etc.
    07-20-09 05:57 PM
    These guys have a nice "early" selection of cases for the Tour. Got my clear case from them.

Cell Phone Accessories - DayDeal.com
    Is this the one you got?
    Clear Shield Protector Case for BlackBerry Tour 9630 - BlackBerry Tour Shield Protector Cases (BlackBerry 9630)

It's hard to decide which one the Tour would look better in, that one or this one:
    Smoke Shield Protector Case for BlackBerry Tour 9630 - BlackBerry Tour Shield Protector Cases (BlackBerry 9630)

Have you gotten yours yet? I would be interested in seeing what the Tour looked like in the clear case.
    07-20-09 06:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD