I'm happy owner of BH-501 for now 2 weeks and wanna write short review. Maybe it would help someone in decition...
    Also sorry for my bad English...

What is in box?
    BH-501 comes in simple box, nothing fancy. Just like Moto S9. In box you get manual, headset and charger (AC-3).

First you need to charge headset for about 4 hours. Good thing is that head's are compatible with many Nokia's charger -- AC-3, AC-4 and DC-4.

Battery and all commands are on right side. There are three buttons. Two for volume and one multifunctional. This multi button is used for answering calls, turn device on/off and to pair with cell phone. Bad thing is that there isn't controls for next/previous track.

One of reason I decite to buy those headset is folding option. When you don't use them just fold up and they're even more compact.
    It is very easy to put then over your ear and wear then for few hours. Longest time I wear then was 4 hours and my ears didn't hurt. I can't say that for other headset I tried. I also use then every day in gym or while running and they don't move.

To connect BH-501 with your device you need to hold multi button until you see flshing purple led. Device is then in search mode. Enter default "00000" code and they're connected.

Last and most importat thing is music feeling.
    Bass is ok, not too loud. Think that I like the most is crystal sound of main and back vocals. When you recive call music is paused and you hear ringing. For answering/end call press multi button. Bad is that music don't continue after call...

Rate -- 3,4/5

For more tech specification visit Nokia's page -- Nokia Europe - Nokia Bluetooth Stereo Headset BH-501
    10-28-07 04:07 AM
    Thanks for the review. I'm new to bluetooth (just bought my first one today, Samsung WEP 200). I noticed you can play music with your headset? I tried to do that with mine, but I couldn't do it. How did you get it to work? Or maybe my headset doesn't support music? If that's the case, how do you know which headset supports music, because in the crackberry store they don't say which one does. I really would like to listen to music with my bluetooth.
    11-23-07 11:10 PM
    it has to support the headset. So when I listen to music, the player can select the headset to play the music thru.
    04-02-08 11:59 AM