Haven't seen this up...at least this particular problem...for one of my contacts, I had a custom ringtone, and that's it everything stayed the same...but, idk what happened that after a while, the default sms tone would not ring while in the holster for just that contact...I have two custom profiles: Loud2, and Office....for this contact, it will not ring in holster for any of the two profiles, just vibrate. If I have it out of holster, it'll be fine.

I have gone through those profiles and set them all to Ring : and Always...and problem still exist...

Does this on .57, and the current OS I'm running, 5.0.0.230...and running BerryBuzz...

Have tried a battery pull, and deleted the contact and re added it and still it does that.

Just posting to see if you guys have any other suggestions as to what I can do, or if I've missed an option, to point me in the right direction cuz I feel like I've tried everything...Thanks
    11-16-09 09:40 PM
    Did you recently edit that contact? Check the Set Contact Alerts. If that contact is there, check the settings.
    11-16-09 10:05 PM
    Nope...that contact is not there...just checked..also...the one other contact I do have there...always works fine...
    11-16-09 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD